Who is the Chiefs MVP

Most teams go as the QB goes. So, I'll say Smith. Opening it up like he did against NE vs his historical conservative play is the difference between a playoff appearence and a Superbowl appearence.

Yes I agree except he can be replaced by Mahommes. Who replaces Houston?

Gotta give some consideration to Peters.  Shuts down one side of the field.  Losing Houston would be huge, but the team could still win quite a few games.  Who would replace Peters?  Seeing a corner get picked apart and the defense unable to get off the field is a real downer.

This is tough. The best player is not the most important in most cases.

Houston is the best player at his position in the NFL and it is a premier position. Smith has the most important position, but we have a pretty good guy behind him. We have nobody even close behind Houston, DJ, Peters and Hunt. Or for that matter Fisher or Schwartz.

I think we lose the most games if he went out? I have to go with Houston.

This is tough. The best player is not the most important in most cases.

Houston is the best player at his position in the NFL and it is a premier position. Smith has the most important position, but we have a pretty good guy behind him. We have nobody even close behind Houston, DJ, Peters and Hunt. Or for that matter Fisher or Schwartz.

I think we lose the most games if he went out? I have to go with Houston.

With Berry out, I think the biggest drop off would be if Peters went down.  Who would replace him?  How much more open would the field be for opposing passers without him.  Houston may be the top OLB, maybe not, but Peters has to be near the top of shut down corners.

Gotta give some consideration to Peters.  Shuts down one side of the field.  Losing Houston would be huge, but the team could still win quite a few games.  Who would replace Peters?  Seeing a corner get picked apart and the defense unable to get off the field is a real downer.

Have to agree with the Peters assessment. A CBs best friend is QB pressure and when Houston is healthy, he's a beast. I'll give a slight edge to Houston over Peters on this day.

Have to agree with the Peters assessment. A CBs best friend is QB pressure and when Houston is healthy, he's a beast. I'll give a slight edge to Houston over Peters on this day.

Again, I'll say, what makes houston special is all the other things he does, that most pass rushers don't do- cover and stop the run.

That's why he's the best.

If we lost peters, we would be equally screwed.

Archived