Tamba Hali...

He has been declining for at least 2 years....I am not so sure he will ever be more than a rotational player at this point.

The whole "training camp" kindergarten act was not well received when he ended up on the PUP.

w

I agree that was a mistake. At least voice it after the loss. However, he has done a lot for this franchise. I'd love to see everyone win a SB together.

Agreed. What a huge heart. I hope he has another great ham or two before he retires. Yes, selfishly for my Chiefs, but also for him. I think he is struggling to except that the end is near. Good be why the rant. Maybe he realized he was going to have to go on PUP and thought that Pitt game was his last chance to go out in style.

No. People here hate on ford but he plays hard and has had some key moments. He had some serious pressure last week.

Horseshit. One trick pony.

KPass develops quickly or they need to use that #2 next year or spend big in FA for a better EDGE rusher.

Horseshit. One trick pony.

KPass develops quickly or they need to use that #2 next year or spend big in FA for a better EDGE rusher.

He covers too. See the San Diego game and Denver game as a great reference.

Why does the staff keep starting him then?

10.5 sacks is nothing to laugh at

He's starting in the NFL for a defense that was top ten in points allowed right?

I am not saying that he is terrible. He just is what he is. I'll applaud when that quick first step nets us a sack and shake my head when his over pursuit or poor leverage washes him out of a run play.

Archived