Game thread Eagles

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Eagles are solid. Very talented and well coached. Good job by Andy. Our O line really got it taken to them. Pressure all day on Alex and very little on Wentz.

I was really confused with them flipping Ford and Houston. They played most of the game that way. Mid forth quarter they switched back an Houston got nice pressure.

Reid got out=coached in the first half.  Either he had too much confidence in what worked last week and it took a long time to adjust or Pedersen just had the Chiefs number.  Like last game, the Chiefs came on strong in the fourth quarter and we got the feeling that they could move the ball again.  That may work the next few weeks, but not in games 6 and 7.  They better figure out how to play for all four quarters.

The Eagles are solid. Very talented and well coached. Good job by Andy. Our O line really got it taken to them. Pressure all day on Alex and very little on Wentz.

I was really confused with them flipping Ford and Houston. They played most of the game that way. Mid forth quarter they switched back an Houston got nice pressure.

Huh!? Wentz was sacked 6 times!

Jones' pick came off Houston's pass rush/deflection.

i think Houston is back.  Huge relief.

w

Has DJ lost a little?  He was in on several tackles, but not a big factor.  Maybe he held up his responsibilities and just didn't make the big impact, but normally we expect to see him make a game changing play or two.  Chiefs got to find a stud ILB in the next draft.

I think DJ will be fine. He did a lot in the Ne game that didn't get on the stat sheet. He took out two blockers on one running play. He still has 10 comb tackles with 12 being the he team high. He does look a little hesitant right now.

Agree Houston is back. He didn't get to blitz much, but looked really good.

I agree with west...Houston is back and I think could be one of if not the best overall defenders in the NFL. As far as DJ, as a run stuffer up the middle he's still fine but I have noticed he's lost a step on sideline to sideline pursuit. I'm hoping Ragland can be his replacement. I'm so intrigued to see what this guy can do and why BUF let him go.

Has DJ lost a little?  He was in on several tackles, but not a big factor.  Maybe he held up his responsibilities and just didn't make the big impact, but normally we expect to see him make a game changing play or two.  Chiefs got to find a stud ILB in the next draft.

He's more than just the physical aspect of it. DJ is the QB of the front 7, and he orchestrates where everyone needs to be. Yes, his physicality is diminishing, but he's still a tremendous presence on the field for others. 

He's more than just the physical aspect of it. DJ is the QB of the front 7, and he orchestrates where everyone needs to be. Yes, his physicality is diminishing, but he's still a tremendous presence on the field for others. 

I'm not slamming the guy or his contributions to the team or the wins.  It's just that we're used to seeing more dynamic plays from him and so far this year, it hasn't been there.

Archived