Wilson didn't drop that pass I believe the ball was knocked away. He is elusive and quick once he catches the ball, and if he catches the ball. I wouldn't rely on him on 3rd down though he knows how to get open

It was a no-called hold on Wilson that allowed the db to knock it away.  Refs really let the Eagles just play.

It was a no-called hold on Wilson that allowed the db to knock it away.  Refs really let the Eagles just play.

Yeah I really thought the Eagles were playing a lot of physical, hands on football. Their receivers were doing a lot of pushing off to separate. The one TD by Jeffery it looks like he pushed Gaines in the head first and then pushed him at the goal line when he came back for the ball. They got away with a few for sure.

It was easy to "get focused on one guy"  when only one guy (Kelce) could get separation and make plays last year.

Hill opens up the field.  Hunt is a hell of a receiver out of the backfield.  Kelce is an amazing talent and Conley is proving critics wrong game after game.

One of the young WR's need to step up and take Albert Wilson's job. 

w

It was easy to "get focused on one guy"  when only one guy (Kelce) could get separation and make plays last year.

Hill opens up the field.  Hunt is a hell of a receiver out of the backfield.  Kelce is an amazing talent and Conley is proving critics wrong game after game.

One of the young WR's need to step up and take Albert Wilson's job. 

w

I'd like to see Robinson and the guy they drafted (Claussen?) get in the game a bit.  Wilson does a few things, but can't get open often and it's time to see some others.  

Archived