Hello fellow Chiefs fans.  I just registered on this site as a jump from Scout.com.  I am following fellow Chiefs Fans that have recently done the same.  If you were able to see my post count over on scout you would see that I visit often (almost daily) but rarely post.  As a member of Scout for over 10 years my post count was close to 500.  It will be the same for me here as well.  Visit often, post occasionally.  I am glad to see that so many Scout members kept their same names, that's what I did as well.

I swear, if I didn't know better I would think you and Phata (or is it Cali I get all 3 of you left coasters mixed up) were alter egos or married to each other.

Cali is the one bringing up excel spreadsheets about how Alex robots to keep his job while slappin chomps at jack stacks after a playoff loss and Phatal is the guy who bought a red white and yellow Mahomes jersey from china while sitting during the anthem

Cali is the one bringing up excel spreadsheets about how Alex robots to keep his job while slappin chomps at jack stacks after a playoff loss and Phatal is the guy who bought a red white and yellow Mahomes jersey from china while sitting during the anthem

Lol

Archived