New members - Introduce Yourself

I live in Nanaimo, about an hour and a half drive north of Victoria. It is a great part of the world to live. I can't wait for the Chiefs to come to Seattle next year; they only make it once every 8 years. I will definitely be going.

So far this board seems pretty good.

I was in Seattle for the Chiefs-Hawks preseason game in August. We were thinking of going with my old man & stepmom, but I was worried my 4 yr old son would flip out on us late into the night.

I wore my Chiefs shirt on the plane to Seattle & sat next to Mitchell Schwartz's fiancé on the plane ride out there. She was really, really sweet and great to talk to for 4 hrs.

1st off I’m not a vet so a Giant thank you to all that has served!

Im coming over from scout and this place seems great.

I’m 35 and am incredibly lucky to sell RVs for a living. I’m from Des Moines and have Been a chiefs fan my entire life.

Count me as a guy who is thankful Alex Smith is our qb. No matter how infuriating he can be at times!

Do you work for Camping World?

Some of you might remember me from Scout, my name is Rick and I am 38. I am married with two young boys 10 and 7. Spend most of my time working or coaching baseball with my kids. My dad was a Rams fan but I converted to Chiefs back in '89 when I fell in love with the Chiefs beating up on the Raiders. My favorite player of all time is Derrick Thomas and my favorite coach is Marty. I like to think that I am open minded and have to ability to agree to disagree... LOL! That is important on a message board. Since I am from California I like to jump on message boards with people that share my own interest in the Chiefs. It is just hard to find time because business has been booming as of late. Hope to fit in around here and have fun talking about our CHIEEEEFS!!! 

Glad to find this board. Followed the scout board for eons, didn't post much because it really stopped being what it once was probably 10 years ago. Seems like a much less toxic environment here. Uh.. yeah, 36 years old live in rural ks, I'm a body piercer, and tattoo artist. I'm excited that this chiefs team looks to not only be able to compete with anyone (because we've been capable of that when healthy for a few years now), but to appear as the cream of the nfl crop. Doing this without my favorite player in the game is impressive, and takes away from the sting of seeing him on the sidelines.

Tons of scout guys moving over...my only question is: how long until we see Drunkie??

Most of my memories are of him being one of the better posters over there for a long time. If you can get past the more than occasional typo, he normally had a more realistic view than most.

Actually there is a poster here who seems to fit the bill as far as what we were use to seeing from drunkie. Not sure if its even him, and i imagine if it is him he is enjoying flying incognito

When I first got here, without looking at styles, I associated liquidfriend with drunkie due to usernames.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm footballrulz.  born and raised in MN.  Joined the first board from an invite from Arrowhead on the KC star board.  Years ago I attended one of the Chiefs Coalition games.  After that I met some of the same folks up at River Falls WI before KC moved. Admittedly lost some of the desire to cheer on KC with what I consider many bad moves over the mid 2000s.  

I like the current direction of the Chiefs however they have to clear some cap space to complete in this league.  They need solid O and D lines to complement the talent they have in the secondary and skill positions.

I’m LadyTech, KCTech’s other half. Born and raised in KC. Chiefs and Royals fan since I was a kid. Have wanted to join and get to know everyone for a while but have been intimidated because my knowledge of the game is not on par with the rest of the group. Lol

Tech has been encouraging me to go ahead and join, so here I am.????

I’m LadyTech, KCTech’s other half. Born and raised in KC. Chiefs and Royals fan since I was a kid. Have wanted to join and get to know everyone for a while but have been intimidated because my knowledge of the game is not on par with the rest of the group. Lol

Tech has been encouraging me to go ahead and join, so here I am.????

Don't worry, these numbskulls don't know anything about football either. Welcome aboard.

Anyone heard anything from Anticassel?

no, I used to know his twitter handle but I can't find it now.

for the board, I'm Shane.  KC born and raised.  Went to college in Maryville.  Moved out to Colorado in January of 2010 to go back to school and to find work out here.  Live in Castle Rock now. 

I still come back to KC 3-4 times a year to visit the fam and friends.  Had my wedding at my parents place last May, they live in Platte City.  We were just back for Christmas.

I'll be 40 in March, I've been watching the Chiefs since 1989 when I was in the 6th grade.

no, I used to know his twitter handle but I can't find it now.

for the board, I'm Shane.  KC born and raised.  Went to college in Maryville.  Moved out to Colorado in January of 2010 to go back to school and to find work out here.  Live in Castle Rock now. 

I still come back to KC 3-4 times a year to visit the fam and friends.  Had my wedding at my parents place last May, they live in Platte City.  We were just back for Christmas.

I'll be 40 in March, I've been watching the Chiefs since 1989 when I was in the 6th grade.

I searched Orioles and Chiefs and I think I found it, lol

I hope he comes back, DBG also disappeared 

I searched Orioles and Chiefs and I think I found it, lol

I hope he comes back, DBG also disappeared 

yeah, i noticed that about DBG.  It looks like that last argument with people on here ran him off. 

I lurked for several years at Arrowhead Club and followed the herd to this site. I had to create an account. No problem. But I can't link. I can't quote. I can't paste text. I couldn't even send a PM to xen to ask about this. All I can do is type in the reply box. Not my preferred method. Am I missing something besides part of my brain? Anyway, here I am.

I lurked for several years at Arrowhead Club and followed the herd to this site. I had to create an account. No problem. But I can't link. I can't quote. I can't paste text. I couldn't even send a PM to xen to ask about this. All I can do is type in the reply box. Not my preferred method. Am I missing something besides part of my brain? Anyway, here I am.

FurpJ what browser do you use?