New members - Introduce Yourself

You try from your phone?

Hah. No, sorry. I don't have one of those new fangled smart phones.

But get this. Instead of clicking on quote and not being able to quote, I right clicked on quote and told it to open in a new window. And there was your quote.

Maybe not the most convenient approach but it's a workaround I can live with.

Don't know if it will work for the other issues, though.

But get this. Instead of clicking on quote and not being able to quote, I right clicked on quote and told it to open in a new window. And there was your quote.

I only ask because 99% of what I do is on my phone.

Your productivity will increase substantially if you do choose to obtain a smart phone, any smart phone, new and/or old

• This topic was unpinned and pinned
  • 4 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Hi, jallmon here.  I'm not a fan just because of Mahomes.  Actually, I was a Chiefs fan before Mahomes' father was born.  I've been a Chiefs fan since about the time they moved to KC from Dallas.  Even won $80 on Super Bowl IV!  That's when I was making $44/2 wks in the Navy.  Huge bet for me.

I grew up in KS, left for the service in summer of 1969.  I was in CA for schools, so I saw Chiefs in San Diego and Oakland.  Moved around  a bit, but kept following the Chiefs.

Have lived in Pittsburgh, PA, for 3 different stints, currently for 8 years.  Total about 20 years.  My friends understand my fandom and have mostly accepted it.  Their usual problems are with make-believe Stiller fans who claim the team now that they are winning, but probably couldn't point to Pittsburgh on a map.  I'm backwards, having here lived so long that I could obviously claim them as my team, but don't.  

I joined ChiefsPlanet in 2007, but have been looking for a different board.  Decided to give Chiefs Coalition a try and hope it works out!

This is certainly a good time to be a Chiefs fan.

Thanks,

jallmon 

• 3 months later...

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...