New members - Introduce Yourself

I am burt.  Technically, I am back.  I was banned til 2015, I think it was?  No, I don't want to create any drama, I believe I have grown.  Glad to see Wilkie is still alive.  Does Diehard still post here?  What other "old timers" are around?  I saw Joe Seahawk on another board and that reminded me of this place.

I really came back "because Chiefs".  "Because Chiefs" may well become a great term!  GO Chiefs!

Edited by burt
typo

On 1/31/2020 at 12:58 PM, burt said:

I am burt.  Technically, I am back.  I was banned til 2015, I think it was?  No, I don't want to create any drama, I believe I have grown.  Glad to see Wilkie is still alive.  Does Diehard still post here?  What other "old timers" are around?  I saw Joe Seahawk on another board and that reminded me of this place.

I really came back "because Chiefs".  "Because Chiefs" may well become a great term!  GO Chiefs!

Diehard is here. 

Chris - 48 from the great state of Kentucky! I have one daughter from my 1st marriage and now I am newly divorced. Love the Chiefs, I been a fan since 93’ when the 49ers traded Montana to the Chiefs couldn’t be a 49er fan anymore after that. I’ll be a Chiefs fan for the rest of my life no matter what! I’m not always well taken on the board because I hate misplaced negativity towards the the team.
GO CHIEFS!! SuperBowl Champions!!

• 4 weeks later...

I probably should re-introduce myself to all the new blood here. I was one of the original transfers from the Star. I took a far-too-long hiatus from this board when it was going through a transitional phase and its future was largely up in the air. I went to the Planet where I still post, albeit not quite so frequently anymore. A few people have reached out to me in the not too distant past from here, old good friends, and I've decided to return and be more active. And hell, I miss OT and Xen being cranky every day. Also, it's been far too long since I've curled up with a good Wilkie story. :D

I guess I'd call myself one of the original draftniks and have a fairly substantial understanding of the CBA, salary cap, and contract structures. 

In real life, I'm now an accountant for a software firm, which is great fun.

• 9 months later...

23 hours ago, kepp said:

Technically I'm not new here, but I spent a long time frequenting another Chiefs BB (some might say too long).  I came back hoping for some more level-headed Chiefs talk.  Not a bunch of extra drama and back-biting.

Welcome.  

• The topic was unpinned
  • This topic was pinned and unpinned