Game Day Thread

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stuck at airport so not able to watch, is it as ugly and it looks on statracker?

Game manager Alex has resurfaced. He’s playing not to lose. Charcandrick West is getting too much playing time. The offense is stagnant and seems content to try to sleepwalk through the second half. We do have a lead, but if I were simply grading the offensive play with no scoreboard recognition, the grade would be pretty bad.

Game manager Alex has resurfaced. He’s playing not to lose. Charcandrick West is getting too much playing time. The offense is stagnant and seems content to try to sleepwalk through the second half. We do have a lead, but if I were simply grading the offensive play with no scoreboard recognition, the grade would be pretty bad.

They've been sitting too long. I'm not worried.

alex smith is 10/11 fo r91 yards and 2 tds.  we haven't had the ball because of penalties and the defense giving up yards.

Archived