Game Day Thread

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for our first collective game thread let me just say.. Love the input but y'all are way too ready to say the Chiefs are screwed. Lol. They just won by two tds like a Super Bowl quality team should do. Lots of issues but this team is way too talented to fall over and cower. Hunt is a Gridiron god and the defense is Super Bowl ready. I like the way this team looks despite the obvious flaws. Fix those issues and its on

Well, for our first collective game thread let me just say.. Love the input but y'all are way too ready to say the Chiefs are screwed. Lol. They just won by two tds like a Super Bowl quality team should do. Lots of issues but this team is way too talented to fall over and cower. Hunt is a Gridiron god and the defense is Super Bowl ready. I like the way this team looks despite the obvious flaws. Fix those issues and its on

:lol: I agree. This place is where I go to get game updates since I can't watch live. It's still really hard reading during games, but I'd probably be the same way if I were watching it live, to be fair. It's much easier relaxing, and re- watching the game after I know they have won.

:lol: I agree. This place is where I go to get game updates since I can't watch live. It's still really hard reading during games, but I'd probably be the same way if I were watching it live, to be fair. It's much easier relaxing, and re- watching the game after I know they have won.

No doubt. I'm a little concerned with the penalties and the backup running back situation oh and the oline problems but man this is going to be a fun season.

Archived