Game Day Thread

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for our first collective game thread let me just say.. Love the input but y'all are way too ready to say the Chiefs are screwed. Lol. They just won by two tds like a Super Bowl quality team should do. Lots of issues but this team is way too talented to fall over and cower. Hunt is a Gridiron god and the defense is Super Bowl ready. I like the way this team looks despite the obvious flaws. Fix those issues and its on

This was honestly one of the worst things about the Scout board, there are a handful of people who just cannot keep it in check.  They feel like they need an outlet and they ruin the GDTs.  I hope it doesn't happen here.

This was honestly one of the worst things about the Scout board, there are a handful of people who just cannot keep it in check.  They feel like they need an outlet and they ruin the GDTs.  I hope it doesn't happen here.

agreed, this GDT was way more level headed and included a few from scout.  the usual scout trollers won't make the move over...because, moderation

It is frustrating to watch or offense turtle up with a lead in the second half every time.

The most difficult part to watch for me was seeing the offense keep the ball out of Hunt & Kelce'a hands for most of the 4th quarter & all of the 3rd.

Instead we were giving the rock to West, Robinson, & DAT for the majority of the plays.

They finally started running Hunt down the Chargers throat at the 2:00 mark..... & we scored our only TD of the 2nd half.

I felt we could have run the ball down the chargers throats the entire 2nd half.

You live in Castle Rock, CO? I grew up Denver...spent 20 years there and my family and friends still live there. You move there for the weed, lol!

lol no, school and job.  i've lived out here since 2010.  kc born and raised tho.

hit me up next time you're in denver if football's on we can go watch 1st round on me

The Chiefs O-line couldn't handle Bosa and Ingram.  Not many can.  I blame Reid for not calling a few more screens or draws to slow the rush a bit.  Giving the ball to Hunt too often is just asking for more trouble.  He took a bunch of shots and without him, the Chiefs offense would be really limited.  Kelce is the mystery.  The first thought is that Reid punished him for the personal fouls.  If the game was tied or the Chiefs were down a score, would Kelce's number have been called?  Guess we'll never know.  The Chiefs should give up on West.  He wasn't effective last year, either.  If he's the only alternative to Hunt, the team better find another option at RB.

New RT? I don't think so. Schwartz is a beast.

First bad day he's ever had.

https://twitter.com/nfldrafter/status/912091899816579072

It's definitely not his first bad day. But it's not time to call for his head, either.

As a reminder, Zach Fulton is not Mitch Morse. Across the board, that offensive line struggled. It will be nice to see Morse again, and hopefully Ehinger can earn a start over Witzmann soon.

It's definitely not his first bad day. But it's not time to call for his head, either.

As a reminder, Zach Fulton is not Mitch Morse. Across the board, that offensive line struggled. It will be nice to see Morse again, and hopefully Ehinger can earn a start over Witzmann soon.

Absolutely. Morse is a must.

Witzmann is terrible.

I never read the GDT during the game, but I always read it after the game is over. It always amazes me how negative the posts are, how critical of Reid, and Alex, and everything Chiefs. All emotion, not very much insight. All these new guys fit in beautifully with that attitude. The Chiefs are the only undefeated team in the AFC and yet they are a bunch of idiots. Go figure!

I never read the GDT during the game, but I always read it after the game is over. It always amazes me how negative the posts are, how critical of Reid, and Alex, and everything Chiefs. All emotion, not very much insight. All these new guys fit in beautifully with that attitude. The Chiefs are the only undefeated team in the AFC and yet they are a bunch of idiots. Go figure!

#NotAllTheseNewGuys

Archived