Not sure who will be a bigger pick for Dorsey's legacy, Hunt or Mahomes.  And that's saying something with how good I expect Mahomes to be.  What great going away presents.  

If Mahomes turns out to be a franchise pick he'll definitely make Dorsey's legacy over Hunt or any other player. In that scenario Hunt will simply be a top player in his position similar to Kelce and possibly Hill but that's it. 

I was curious since I've read numerous comments on various websites with concern about over using him, so I looked up his stats. Hunt is averaging 15.7 carries per game and 3 receptions per game. Meanwhile Cook is averaging over 20 carries per game. Hunt at this pace will have around 300 carries over the course of the season. I know about the rookie wall but that doesn't seem like overuse to me. Too much being made of nothing?

I was curious since I've read numerous comments on various websites with concern about over using him, so I looked up his stats. Hunt is averaging 15.7 carries per game and 3 receptions per game. Meanwhile Cook is averaging over 20 carries per game. Hunt at this pace will have around 300 carries over the course of the season. I know about the rookie wall but that doesn't seem like overuse to me. Too much being made of nothing?

I think that is the best way to use him.  Don't burn him out.

I was wining on the Game Day Thread that they were not handing Hunt the rock enough during the San Diego game. I was wrong.  It did not occur to me that they are trying to conserve Hunt so he is not injured or worn down later on in the year.

Archived