Raiders blue print

Wouldn't have said that three weeks ago, but tonight was impressive.

Or perhaps the Raiders have just been overrated. The Titans and Jets are not great teams. They're one and two tiers down from the Chiefs. The Redskins are a team a lot like the Raiders, but the Redskins were ready to play tonight. The Chiefs are better than either of those.

Or perhaps the Raiders have just been overrated. The Titans and Jets are not great teams. They're one and two tiers down from the Chiefs. The Redskins are a team a lot like the Raiders, but the Redskins were ready to play tonight. The Chiefs are better than either of those.

yawn

The Raiders were flat as a pancake.  Denver on deck, coming off 2 impressive wins, facing what is perceived as a mediocre NFC team. on the long road trip   That's NFL life.  I wouldn't overrate Wash, nor underrate Oak based on that game.  If Denver rolls them, and Wash is impressive against us, we might have a more accurate read.  Personally, I think they'll beat Denver and be back to the team we have to beat in the West.  And we handle Wash relatively easy, and they prove to be the mediocrity I thought they were before the Oakland game. 

The Raiders were flat as a pancake.  Denver on deck, coming off 2 impressive wins, facing what is perceived as a mediocre NFC team. on the long road trip   That's NFL life.  I wouldn't overrate Wash, nor underrate Oak based on that game.  If Denver rolls them, and Wash is impressive against us, we might have a more accurate read.  Personally, I think they'll beat Denver and be back to the team we have to beat in the West.  And we handle Wash relatively easy, and they prove to be the mediocrity I thought they were before the Oakland game. 

You are correct that in this league even good teams will lay 1-2 eggs per year that you just need to throw out. That said Norman and Swearinger are a very formidable duo in that defensive backfield and that rookie they have is having a Chris Jones type impact. Very solid offensive team that will try to use whats been a lethal screen game to keep our pass rushers at bay. They really struggle actually running it though. Gotta adjust and capitalize on that. We are missing 40 percent of our ideal oline and that will continue to be create problems for us. No idea what to expect from rookie kicker in a tight game. Santos was REALLY good in those scenarios.

Archived