Redskins

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst beat down of the Raiders I've ever seen.  Except for two gifts of fumbles, the Raiders barely made 100 yards.  Can the 'Skins do it two weeks in a row?  Don't think so.  Different offense against them and no home field to fire them up.  Still, it should be a tough game.  All the games are tough.  Love it the the Chiefs are the only AFC undefeated team.

Get through this first 9 games, which look to be the hardest of our schedule then a bye week after the Dallas game. Then the last part of the schedule, it looks a lot better for us at least as of now, for teams we play as of now at least. We have 3 straight weeks at home in that stretch so that will be nice for us. 

Good part is we can easily exploit their weaknesses. Raiders are fine when Carr isn't under pressure to perform but they tremble at the first sign of trouble, just like what we have faced over the last two years. I think the Washington game will be tough but probably not too much to handle.

I think it was the perfect storm. Washington was geeked up for playing in a national game and Oakland was flat as hell. It made the Redskins look like world beaters and Oakland look like dog crap. I don't think either one is true. Washington has some good pieces but I think Philly is still a better team and New England is still the best team we'll play this year. 

Carr is a choker in primetime games

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't think Oakland is as good as they get credit for. They had one winning season in the past decade or so and they had a lot of close wins against some pretty marginal teams. I'm not saying they are bad, but I'm from Kansas you'll need to show me twice.

Archived