Redskins

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither Fisher nor Ford practiced today. Ford might not be as important as LT since we have some talent at LB but looks like 3/5 guys on the OL could be backups against a front 7 that handled Raiders very easily.

Fisher did a light workout on Thursday so hopefully he'll be doing a full session today. Not confident Ford will make it tbh but as you say we've got some decent back-up at LT. I also wonder if this might be the right time to give Tanoh a shot? I've seen a few folks big this kid up in the past.     

I would love to see Kpass get some time. His size and speed really intrigue me. Reports from camp were that he rushed the passer it a lot of different ways. That may be a lack of developed moves, but it could also be a natural instinct far rushing the passer. He is raw, but every snap will help him.

So the latest is Ford and Morse are out of Monday's game. Fisher didn't train today as he's been having back spasms, but Reid says he's getting better and will make a decision on him on game day. If Fisher makes it, then Zombo will start for Morse. If not then Erving could start at right tackle with Schwartz switching to the left. Whatever the case though it looks like Kpass will be seeing some action on game day. I just hope he can stand up and show his class. 

I would love to see Kpass get some time. His size and speed really intrigue me. Reports from camp were that he rushed the passer it a lot of different ways. That may be a lack of developed moves, but it could also be a natural instinct far rushing the passer. He is raw, but every snap will help him.

This is a great opportunity to play Kpass and see if he gets some spotlight plays. They didn't want to play him last game against the Chargers where I'm sure they wanted experience with Zombo to seal the divisional game. Redskins aren't even in our conference, throw a curve ball and blitz that big dude

Some interesting injury news from Washington!!

Nsekhe= out

Foster= (shoulder) questionable

Kelley= (rib) questionable

Reed= (rib/sternum) questionable

Crowder= (hamstring) questionable

Swearinger= (hamstring) questionable

Compton= (ankle) questionable

None of them took part in full training yesterday. So what do yall think? If all of these don't make it for Monday surely that hurts their chances? 

After the latest news not even sure if I want Fisher to suit up. Cannot practice with back spasms and will have a tough assignment if he makes it to the lineup, which could make the back issue even worse. If sitting him out a week will take care of the problem, we might as well just roll the dice with Erving starting at either tackle. 

After the latest news not even sure if I want Fisher to suit up. Cannot practice with back spasms and will have a tough assignment if he makes it to the lineup, which could make the back issue even worse. If sitting him out a week will take care of the problem, we might as well just roll the dice with Erving starting at either tackle. 

What do you make of Washington's possible absentees? Good news?

If this game wasn't at home on MNF I'd be worried because of the Redskins talented running game and offensive weapons. But I think Andy Reid is the better coach and the Chiefs defense will be aided by the crowd so Chiefs 28 - Redskins 21.

Compared to ours they are taking a much lighter hit so I think they won't miss much of a beat but we are weaker in our weakest area (OL) so it could be ugly for us. 

If Fisher is good to go then we'll be pretty much the same as last week right? And imo, Crowder would be a big miss for them as far as their attacking options are concerned. Though these injuries are annoying, we just might discover a gem in Kpass if he gets more than a few snaps in this one.

If Fisher is good to go then we'll be pretty much the same as last week right? And imo, Crowder would be a big miss for them as far as their attacking options are concerned. Though these injuries are annoying, we just might discover a gem in Kpass if he gets more than a few snaps in this one.

I'm not sure if Fisher can play at a decent level though. Didn't really practice all week and big guys suffer worse with back injuries. If Kpass comes up big it could be a huge difference maker not only for this week but for the entire season as we don't really have much depth at OLB. Even though injuries are hurting in the short term, depth only gets better by increased snap count so it could be huge in the playoffs.

Archived