OBJ Lifted His Leg

I saw OBJ lifted his leg on all fours, like a dog hitting a fire hydrant, and it reminded me of the Chief who did it back in the 90s.  I think it was a defensive player who did it after a sack, but I can't remember who it was for the life of me.  Anyone remember the player?

I saw OBJ lifted his leg on all fours, like a dog hitting a fire hydrant, and it reminded me of the Chief who did it back in the 90s. I think it was a defensive player who did it after a sack, but I can't remember who it was for the life of me. Anyone remember the player?

Chester?

I thought it was funny as hell.   THe NFL did a decent thing by allowing more celebrations, but they need to allow all TD celebrations without a flag.  I also think the penalty on Von Miller was absolutely ridiculous.  

The penalty on Miller was bogus.  The official saw something that wasn't real.  That being said, Reid should use that as an example of how one PF can change the outcome of the game and eventually the season.  Without the Miller call, Denver probably would have won.

Archived