Was Reid sending a message

To Kelce about his antics?  Not sure I have ever seen Kelce not involved AT ALL in the game plan.  I think Andy was sending him a message.  I hope that is why, otherwise it was shitty game planning to not have one of the best in the league involved at all.

no.. pass rush was too much  Tackles needed help.  one our Big 3 ( Kelce,Hill ,Hunt) are going to have to neutralized  and then the other's will shine..next week Kelce will shine and Hunt or Hill may get shut down.

If Reid is willing to  potentially lose a game  to send a message to one player  the he needs fired.and if there was a message sent..Peters certainly did not get that memo

The game was too close for me to support the coach sending a message. If we had lost the game because of "send a new message" I would be pretty upset. I do think the quick touchdowns made it easier to get that as a byproduct.

Overall, I think it is because of the pass rush. I also don't think we are going to use everything against the Chargers. That is the same concept that we should not lose a game saving plays, but it seemed very plain, with the goal of not getting sacked anymore.

To Kelce about his antics?  Not sure I have ever seen Kelce not involved AT ALL in the game plan.  I think Andy was sending him a message.  I hope that is why, otherwise it was shitty game planning to not have one of the best in the league involved at all.

Oline was getting crushed and he had to help. He was out wide a handful of times but never saw the ball though. No way this was a message from Andy. 

Was he sending a message to Conley too?  

No to both.   That's just the way the game went.  Andy has benched Kelce before to send him a message, and sadly he might have to do it again, if Kelce keeps being a selfish knucklehead.   That's how you do it.   

Archived