• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's your defense.

Oh and another passer held under 300 yards

Oh and he has 13 completions

Defense is fine

LOL Cali, I will take the win. 

You are right, they held Cousins to 14 completions for 215 yards (I will take that performance).  I do not know why it seemed like he was torching us.

These games are critical in building character within our team with tougher battles ahead. We stayed strong late at San Diago when it was really tight and we stayed strong in this game right to the last minute. We've won two games without even showing our best imo and that is a damn good habit to have. Oh, and once again we've outscored another team in the fourth quarter. 

FOUR games unbeaten baby!!!..WOOOOOOHHHOOOO

Dude, that is not a game Alex wins in previous years, Mahomes effect

Contract year effect (cap hit next year). We've seen this before from Smith. He does have urgency this year in that we weren't playing for overtime. 47 seconds left and we go down the field in a non-prevent way (scramble scrambled the prevent D, if any).

Chiefs Coalition members:  I am an refugee here from the scout.com arrowhead website. 

A lot of my scout.com friends came here with me.  Thank you for allowing us to join your site.  It is great to have an active game day thread where we can talk about our beloved Chiefs again.

I apologize in advance for my mood swings during these game day threads.  There were so many momentum changes in this game.  It looked bad after the 1st quarter, but our boys in red were very resilient tonight.  I am not going to be able to sleep for a few hours now.  I am too worked up.

Chiefs!!!

Chiefs Coalition members:  I am an refugee here from the scout.com arrowhead website. 

A lot of my scout.com friends came here with me.  Thank you for allowing us to join your site.  It is great to have an active thread where we can talk about our beloved Chiefs again.

I apologize in advance for my mood swings during these game day threads.  There were so many momentum changes in this game.  It looked bad after the 1st quarter, but our boys in red were very resilient tonight.  I am not going to be able to sleep for a few hours now.  I am too worked up.

Chiefs!!!

Most of us are schizo during the game. We suck. We're great. We suck. We're great. We suck. We're great. 

I like the way the Chiefs won this game. I thought they would have to get a turnover to win, but they actually took the game when they had to.

I like it too, looking back on it.  But going through it is tough.   I'd prefer easy wire to wire wins, but I guess that's not in the cards too often with this team.  

Kareem Hunt took over this game and Alex Smith willed them into field goal range. Albert Wilson with his best play ever as a Chief. Hmm. That was too close but still so sweet. Chiefs look like the most complete squad in the NFL right now. 4 and 0.

Does everyone think Santos would have made that last minute FG? From 43 yards? Not sure. This is why having someone who can score from distance is crucial for us moving forward. Buttker will have his on and off days, but pressure moments like this will only do him the world of good. Only 22 aswell so has many years ahead of him.

Archived