Chiefs vs Redskins - MNF - Game Thread

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people on this board wanted Wilson cut. I hope they like their crow boiled.

He's not our most consistent playmaker.  He can be downright frustrating at times.  The guy has an amazing background ... grew up with adoptive/foster parents.  Brought himself up by the bootstraps.  He has a remarkable story and I always root for the guy to do well (even when I complain about him).

Does everyone think Santos would have made that last minute FG? From 43 yards? Not sure. This is why having someone who can score from distance is crucial for us moving forward. Buttker will have his on and off days, but pressure moments like this will only do him the world of good. Only 22 aswell so has many years ahead of him.

I trusted Santos, and I think he would have made the kick.  He had a good leg, and was accurate.   This kid has a great leg.   Hopefully the accuracy will come close to matching Santos over time.  

I trusted Santos, and I think he would have made the kick.  He had a good leg, and was accurate.   This kid has a great leg.   Hopefully the accuracy will come close to matching Santos over time.  

Still needs time. Even if talent is there every rookie kicker needs to learn a lot of mechanics before they can be trustworthy in the NFL. I like the potential though, the power seems to be there.

Archived