Chiefs vs Redskins - MNF - Game Thread

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex doing the Alex.  No one sacks himself or looks at pressure before it's there like Alex.  It's a special gift.  

Yeah, he shat his pants on that play for sure.  In his defense he's getting popped on almost every pass play today.  Our Oline is in Shambles.  3 out of 5 guys are back ups.

I thought the exact same thing... pop it outside there... the defender was engaged by Hunt.

It looked to me like the blocker had slight outside leverage meaning Wilson should’ve gone outside. Of course instead he goes inside and tight to the blocker so the defender ends up in position to make the play.

Redskins look like a dark horse SB team

The Eagles are still better than them and beat them up pretty good in week 1. We have backups at safety, olb, all interior offensive line spots and LT has back issues and didn’t practice all week, I think a lot of teams would be up double digits on us right now

The Eagles are still better than them and beat them up pretty good in week 1. We have backups at safety, olb, all interior offensive line spots and LT has back issues and didn’t practice all week, I think a lot of teams would be up double digits on us right now

Excuses. The oline has been awful for years and still is not great.  Backups are awful. Chiefs have not addressed this. New England has no pass rush so Alex looked great.

Even before the injuries, the offense has been trending backward.

Archived