Chiefs / Washington Predictions

Not sure. Everyone was raving about how Washington shut down Oakland and Marshawn yea, Denver did the same thing Oakland's offense is ranked #28.

If you think about it Oakland beat Tennessee the team just crushed by Houston and a rookie QB. They beat the winless Chargers and was beat up by Washington and Denver. So is Oakland not as good as many thought they were to begin with? Which also begs the question of weather Washington is good or just looked good against a poor Oakland and an unknown Rams?

It's still hard to decide whose good and whose not.

Are the Rams any good I mean they beat Indy, SF and a reeling Dallas.

Is Washington any good they beat LA and Oakland.

Is KC any good they beat NE in NE (so did Carolina), beat Philly and the shitty Chargers?

Is Denver any good they beat the shitty Chargers, lucky. They beat a, I believe not good Raiders, and realing Dallas but list to Buffalo.

Etc...

Chiefs give up some yards in the first. Andy Reid, will call the game conservatively until Washington proves they can handle the crowd noise. We'll clamp down in the 2nd half like always.

Chiefs 27

Skins 20

crowd noise.  :lol:  thats in the past and media fabrication to try and relive the good ol days

If this game wasn't at home on MNF I'd be worried because of the Redskins talented running game and offensive weapons. But I think Andy Reid is the better coach and the Chiefs defense will be aided by the crowd so Chiefs 28 - Redskins 21. I think I was the closest. Lol

If this game wasn't at home on MNF I'd be worried because of the Redskins talented running game and offensive weapons. But I think Andy Reid is the better coach and the Chiefs defense will be aided by the crowd so Chiefs 28 - Redskins 21. I think I was the closest. Lol

Fine. Winner,

I would be worried about their field.

I'll give the win to an old time coalition buddy in GoChiefs. Not for the prediction, but for staying positive throughout the game even though we were down.

The much maligned Albert Wilson with the biggest reception of his Chiefs career. Nobody could predict that shit.

Wilson is sneaky good. He's scrappy in the slot - Doug Baldin / Jermaine Kearse like. I'm glad Reid was patient with him. Hardly any of the CC wanted him on the roster.

I'll give the win to an old time coalition buddy in GoChiefs. Not for the prediction, but for staying positive throughout the game even though we were down.

I reserve my meltdowns for home playoff losses but I'm always positive during regular season contests because the Chiefs are never really out of it when the game is close no matter what happens. Haven't we all been watching the Andy Reid Chiefs for 4 years? They have an outstanding regular season victory margin.

Archived