Andy just said they don't know how bad it is.  That is a good sign.  Usually they know when it's really bad pretty quickly.  It looked really, really bad the way his leg folded up.  I guess best case scenario is a bad sprain, out a few weeks.  We know what worst case is.  

LDT... kinda funny. He's our best olineman. people wanted him cut for years because OH MY GOD THIS GUY SUCKS WHY IS HE STILL ON THE TEAM FUCK YOU ANDY REID FOR NOT CUTTING THIS GUY YESTERDAY!!!!

makes me wonder how much patience they'll have next year when mahomes is learning on the job. my guess is anywhere from zero to WHAT THE FUCK IS PATIENCE FUCK YOU SHUT UP XEN.

LDT... kinda funny. He's our best olineman. people wanted him cut for years because OH MY GOD THIS GUY SUCKS WHY IS HE STILL ON THE TEAM FUCK YOU ANDY REID FOR NOT CUTTING THIS GUY YESTERDAY!!!!

makes me wonder how much patience they'll have next year when mahomes is learning on the job. my guess is anywhere from zero to WHAT THE FUCK IS PATIENCE FUCK YOU SHUT UP XEN.

I would like to report you for your language sir, it offends me, who is the moderator of this board that i can file a complaint with?

I would like to report you for your language sir, it offends me, who is the moderator of this board that i can file a complaint with?

We do not moderate language on this board. Only language directed at other members. So for instance i can say "fuck fuckity fuck fuck" all i want, however "fuck you Spfd you stupid juice tart" is right out.

We do not moderate language on this board. Only language directed at other members. So for instance i can say "fuck fuckity fuck fuck" all i want, however "fuck you Spfd you stupid juice tart" is right out.

WELL!  I guess I learned something.  So i can say fuck, shit, damn, asshole all I want, but I can not say "Xen, go fuck your goat some more, you sick and twisted bastard"?

I'll look into this bullshit right away.

There's been no news on this since the game finished. Is that a good or bad thing? Surely if it was a bad injury they would have ruled him out already like they did with Berry? 

the MRI was yesterday I believe.  We should hear something within the next 2 days at the most I would think

Archived