Let's see we barely beat Philadelphia who barely beat the Skins and we barely beat the Redskins, so...

1. Steelers

2. Patriots

3. Packers

4. Texans

5. Rams

6. Packers

7. Atlanta

8. Carolina

9. Eagles

10. Chiefs

No wonder the Chiefs are ranked so low.  The Packers took two spots.   :lol:

Its hard for ESPN to put us up there because we don't have a top tier QB that they have pubbed. They aren't good at actually doing their jobs and researching. They are lazy and fat on their reputation they have built. ESPN is a horrible place to go for sports news

No wonder the Chiefs are ranked so low. The Packers took two spots. :lol:

Wasn't sure if that should have been Patriots because they love to praise the Patriots and lament their demise at the same time. Couldn't put Steelers twice because theirs no way they would ever rank them low after that huge win over the powerhouse Ravens. ;)

This Chiefs team is different. They're not heavily superior on one side of the ball and weak on the other (either offense or defense) like in the past. They're really good on both sides, and can at times put it all together and be dominate all the way around. It's still a long season, but fun so far.

With all the key injuries, the Chiefs are probably not a dominating team.  The O-line is a mess, the pass rush disappears except for a few sightings of Houston, Berry was the glue that held the defense together, and Nelson is missed in the D backfield.  That they managed a win last night was partly due to the character of the team, and partly due to the unusual number of injuries to the 'Skins. It's still an important win, but the Chiefs need some players back to be the top team.

With all the key injuries, the Chiefs are probably not a dominating team. The O-line is a mess, the pass rush disappears except for a few sightings of Houston, Berry was the glue that held the defense together, and Nelson is missed in the D backfield. That they managed a win last night was partly due to the character of the team, and partly due to the unusual number of injuries to the 'Skins. It's still an important win, but the Chiefs need some players back to be the top team.

Not sure I agree. All teams have to overcome adversities and the Chiefs are doing that. Not against the Brownies or lackluster Chargers, ok one of them, but against the likes of NE, Philly, and Washington. I believe like many in here and the talking heads that all three are playoff teams. Beating poor teams like this and with the injuries they have is one thing, beating good teams like this is outstanding.

One last thing, I believe Andy showed character not kicking the extra point. So many other classless coaches would have.

Not sure I agree. All teams have to overcome adversities and the Chiefs are doing that. Not against the Brownies or lackluster Chargers, ok one of them, but against the likes of NE, Philly, and Washington. I believe like many in here and the talking heads that all three are playoff teams. Beating poor teams like this and with the injuries they have is one thing, beating good teams like this is outstanding.

One last thing, I believe Andy showed character not kicking the extra point. So many other classless coaches would have.

Being a formality, most coaches would've just carried on business as usual and kicked it without giving it another thought.  I don't think either decision was right or wrong.  30-20 is really no different than 29-20, and the PAT wouldn't have been an issue.  

I am so glad we did not convert a two point conversion or even really attempt it. That's all the sports world would talk about if that happened. We instead did the better thing. I think it might've been OK if we kicked the point after because it seemed like there was so much confusion you could pass it off as that. But I like the way it turned out even though I lost a non-cash bet because of it. I took the over on the 49.5 points for the two teams combined.

If you're a gambler, which I am not, it could have been a major issue. I do believe respectful coaches play games with the mind set of not rubbing salt in the wound where others don't care. JMO

Yea, but the PAT in this scenario wouldn't have mattered, as we had already beaten the spread.  Personally, I probably would've just kicked the PAT and not given it another thought.  It wouldn't have mattered.

Yea, but the PAT in this scenario wouldn't have mattered, as we had already beaten the spread.  Personally, I probably would've just kicked the PAT and not given it another thought.  It wouldn't have mattered.

You know the only reason why I'm ok we didn't kick it, our boy buttkicker is already riding high kicking the game winning FG, there's no need to risk hurting that and having him miss the new long extra point.

One thing that amazes is that the Chiefs have gone 4-0 without the plays that got them so many wins last year.  Special teams are not special and are probably below average on kick/punt returns.  There haven't been many turnovers for the Chiefs, setting aside the three ints vs. the Chargers and Houston's freak TD last night.  Last year, the team won on turnovers and special teams.  If that starts happening again this season, watch out. What makes the team different this season so far is a killer running attack, some huge gainers, and zero picks by Smith.

Being a formality, most coaches would've just carried on business as usual and kicked it without giving it another thought.  I don't think either decision was right or wrong.  30-20 is really no different than 29-20, and the PAT wouldn't have been an issue.  

Exactly, I don't see kicking/not kicking as an issue of class either way.

As far as the gambling goes, I think Houston's TD covered both the spread and hit the over.  I wonder if some poor soul had Butker on their fantasy team and need the one point.

Actually, was the spread 7 or 7.5?  Because a blocked PAT returned for 2 would have swung the spread to either Washington at +7.5 or a push at +7.

Look at these Chiefs being the last undefeated team after 4 weeks. The defense is stellar. The line is improved, the MLB next to DJ is fit with Ramik, the 2nd corner slot is solidified by Mitchell, Dirty Dan is getting his and Houston has made a complete recovery.

This D will show up every game. It's up to the O to hold the ball by getting first downs left and right with the mix of Kareem Kelce and Hill. I also like Albert Wilson getting the ball with his speed and strength and leadership

Archived