Shit I saw in the Game Thread

Bitch Please????!?! For anyone that think Marcus Peters is a team player and helping this team by constantly getting beat and then acting like a "Bitch" after the play and a spoiled brat sitting on his sorry ass while the Nation Anthem is being played. How many of his teammates are supporting him he looks pretty lonely by himself. I want the Chiefs to win as much as you but the "Only" reason you feel that way about Peters is because he is a Chief. Marcus Peters is a cancer growing on this team if you don't want to admit it because you are wearing your red goggles that's your problem, I would rather be truthful and not let my love for the Chiefs cloud my thought process! (Bitch Please)

Constantly beat? Please do some research. Until last night, when was the last time he allowed a td? When was the last time the chiefs allowed a 300 yard passer? Cancer? Have you heard a single thing coming out of KC about this ?

And by the way, Pryor clearly pushed him on his way up.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bitch Please!?! For anyone that think Marcus Peters is a team player and helping this team by constantly getting beat and then acting like a "Bitch" after the play and a spoiled brat sitting on his sorry ass while the Nation Anthem is being played. How many of his teammates are supporting him he looks pretty lonely by himself. I want the Chiefs to win as much as you but the "Only" reason you feel that way about Peters is because he is a Chief. Marcus Peters is a cancer growing on this team if you don't want to admit it because you are wearing your red goggles that's your problem, I would rather be truthful and not let my love for the Chiefs cloud my thought process! (Bitch Please)

Peters has a lot of issues but  constantly being beat does not get you Defensive Rookie of the Year nor Pro Bowls..lets try to be a bit more factually based ok?

His play calling goes in the shitter quite often. He has entire games that suck. But he wins. Better winning percentage than Mike holmgren and many other "great" coaches.

No doubt.  Toub's special teams rescued him from himself multiple times over the past couple of years.  Love Andy, but sometimes I think he overcomplicates things.  He can scheme like no other, but during the game he tends to let time management get away from  him and completely abandon the run.  That said, I do feel like he doesn't abandon the run quite as much as he did in Philly.  

Sometimes I scratch my head with the trick plays and screens by Andy and then I realize there are times when a more conventional office would be run stuffed, sack, sack, punt. When we are getting protection Andy calls deep passes, when not he does what he has to to scape out some yards. He is a very creative and effective coordinator.

I sometimes scratch my head when Sutton drops 8 because like seeing their QB get crushed and then I realize that sending 5 can get you smoked if they pick it up. He mixes it up and gets the most out his personnel. It is why he can lose stud players and still field a tough D. Sutton may be the best D coordinator in the game.

I get it, but I would not trade for anyone else.

Actually I read through a few pages...roller coasters and pogo sticks don't go up and down as much as that thread. Forget who it was...but someone tried to stay optimistic through it all...cheers to them.

That might be me.

Sometimes I scratch my head with the trick plays and screens by Andy and then I realize there are times when a more conventional office would be run stuffed, sack, sack, punt. When we are getting protection Andy calls deep passes, when not he does what he has to to scape out some yards. He is a very creative and effective coordinator.

I sometimes scratch my head when Sutton drops 8 because like seeing their QB get crushed and then I realize that sending 5 can get you smoked if they pick it up. He mixes it up and gets the most out his personnel. It is why he can lose stud players and still field a tough D. Sutton may be the best D coordinator in the game.

I get it, but I would not trade for anyone else.

But when you have one of the best edge players in the game, please stop dropping him in key moments.

This, a million times this.

As far as the GDTs, it's not that people express frustration or correctly criticize what's going on, it's how over-the-top it is.  When certain people assume that the team is going to lose just because they go down 7-0 or 10-0 in the first quarter or even when they're ahead but they give up a score and a drive stalls, at some point you're not having anything remotely resembling a worthwhile conversation.  The idea that people need an outlet where they can throw tantrums is just not something I buy into.  And even if I did, it makes the whole board toxic.  That's what happened at Scout.

Exactly.  Isn't a GDT supposed to be a place to DISCUSS the game?  Instead, it's just a place where people just post insane statements just for the sake of doing so because they clearly know there is no repercussion for doing so.

And then the same people can't figure out why somebody attacked them about what they said.

It just seems like all the GDTs are is a weekly regurgitation of the same things over and over like "Alex Smith sucks" and this or that.

But when you have one of the best edge players in the game, please stop dropping him in key moments.

I hear you, but he is also the best coverage OLB in the league. So it is hard for me to be too critical. I will say we blitz him more it seemed like and their RT did a pretty good job. I would have liked to have seen Kpass in for Zombo some of the time, but I guess I don't get to see them practice. Zombo doesn't seem to excel at rushing the passer, but is pretty solid against the run.

I hear you, but he is also the best coverage OLB in the league. So it is hard for me to be too critical. I will say we blitz him more it seemed like and their RT did a pretty good job. I would have liked to have seen Kpass in for Zombo some of the time, but I guess I don't get to see them practice. Zombo doesn't seem to excel at rushing the passer, but is pretty solid against the run.

I'm just saying in a key moment, send your best player after the qb.

And I hope dee ford is back this week.

Exactly.  Isn't a GDT supposed to be a place to DISCUSS the game?  Instead, it's just a place where people just post insane statements just for the sake of doing so because they clearly know there is no repercussion for doing so.

And then the same people can't figure out why somebody attacked them about what they said.

It just seems like all the GDTs are is a weekly regurgitation of the same things over and over like "Alex Smith sucks" and this or that.

I'm never a big GDT participant  but over these years at least to me  ours seems to be more like a bunch of guys watching the game together with several adult beverages.....yes saying some ridicules things with  some discussion during half time or post game..so its possible our GDT's are not what your looking for

I'm never a big GDT participant but over these years at least to me ours seems to be more like a bunch of guys watching the game together with several adult beverages.....yes saying some ridicules things with some discussion during half time or post game..so its possible our GDT's are not what your looking for

I've always thought of it as a, I know more than you and I'm going to push my point at every chance whether you want to hear it or not.

I can never participate in a game day thread because I either have to watch the game delayed or I will rewind to see a play and if something happens live in the time that I am lagging, it screws that up for me.

I cannot watch a game with my dad because he will check the scores while the game is delayed. I can read him like a book even though he thinks I can't. Well, I can't say that. I don't think he even knows that I know he's checking. He will leave the room before something bad happens and then come back and say, "what did you do?" There will be a good play, I will see the "wow" expression on his face or he will accidentally say it. So yes I can avoid looking, but it's an instinct to see. It's not fun having to try to not see.

Haha the same thing happens to me when I'm talking to my mom on the phone during a game. Something will happen and she will react before I can even see what happens because of the delay.

It's even worse reading the game day thread while watching the slow to update ESPN site.

Having Conley, and Wilson on the team is healthy. When was the last time you heard their names in a pre game announcement? Of course Kelce-Hill-Hunt get the mention..and teams draw their defensive schemes around that. They can play..arent targeted that much..and provide much better matchup scenarios against mid level secondary defenders. Now..personally..i feel DAT is a wasted roster spot..and Harris only seems to be successful in the end zone...he isn't versatile enough to dig out a ball thrown toward his knees.

DAT has turned himself into a really good special teams player. And I think his skill set is similar to Tyreek so they feel they could slide him into a similar role if needed. He's not a real WR and never will be though. 

Great game against a good team. The skins D was the hardest-hitting team we've faced in a while... hit so hard half their defense had to be helped off the field... but we just kept plugging. Smith is playing well...

They hit us so hard that about half of their D was on the trainer’s table by the end of the game.

I wasn't able to participate in the GDT thread this week, but I don't mind some negative posts.  I don't take many literally but rather a post made in frenetic moment.   I've never loved a kool aid style GDT thread nor a horribly negative  thread.   I do find it ironic a guy calling people names in a separate thread about a game day thread in which people were making classic negative posts in the middle of a tense game.  

I wasn't able to participate in the GDT thread this week, but I don't mind some negative posts. I don't take many literally but rather a post made in frenetic moment. I've never loved a kool aid style GDT thread nor a horribly negative thread. I do find it ironic a guy calling people names in a separate thread about a game day thread in which people were making classic negative posts in the middle of a tense game.

People were shouting for Mahomes at the game last night when they were down 10 zip. Chiefs kingdom man we hate to f7cking lose

I thought that "whining" was the whole purpose of the Internet and Social media?

w

I would say getting attention is the whole purpose; whining seems to be a good way to get attention. The more negative your comment is the more likely you are to get a response; so it all makes sense.

Archived