Shit I saw in the Game Thread

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was impressed with how well they tackled outside of Kareem Hunt doing Kareem Hunt things. The Chiefs usually get YAC and this game there was none of that. As soon as a player caught the ball they were getting wrapped up and tackled. I noticed during the game everytime Tyreek Hill caught a pass and than started paying attention to it the rest of the game. Washington's defense is top 5 good.

Yep and Hunt showed some toughness. The skins defense was going for the turnover on every tackle it seemed

I was impressed the way we protected the ball

this

And honestly, be honest , both throws were in perfect spots. If you are honest with yourself, the coverage was there.

But let's hate because he's sitting during the anthem.

And hasn't allowed a td in like a year ...

I couldn't figure out if it was a push, or Pryor just reaching out to figure out how much separation he had. It was a great pass and great catch...lets face it though too..Doctson had us beat if he had one half a second more to compose himself and the ball. Washington could have won..it was just that close.

Our rules will not change for the GDTs. Whine all you want but no personal attacks. Please report violations and we'll look at them. I personally won't because I'm watching the game but I'm sure somebody will. If we have do get a GDT or CTO mod we can do that. I personally don't do the GDT thing.

I pay attention to the gdt and really the only thing that gets to me is when someone is hoping for an injury to one of our players so somebody else will play. That bothers me. But remember guys sometimes this is about the only way i can figure out what happened in a game sure there is the espn and NFL game things with play by plays. But sometimes you just wanna know was that a catch or not. And we'll tv stations here don't show nfl games sometimes i can manage to get some audio. But for the most part it's just game threads and play by play.

I couldn't figure out if it was a push, or Pryor just reaching out to figure out how much separation he had. It was a great pass and great catch...lets face it though too..Doctson had us beat if he had one half a second more to compose himself and the ball. Washington could have won..it was just that close.

we got lucky on that one, no doubt

There are moments in a game that go this way.

You could say they got lucky too that we missed a field goal and dropped 5 passes.

yep... the door swings both ways

but when doctson came down with that ball it looked like 6

then it bounced away thank goodness

I was surprised they didn't challenge the call

yep... the door swings both ways

but when doctson came down with that ball it looked like 6

then it bounced away thank goodness

I was surprised they didn't challenge the call

Final two minutes they can't challenge, only league review. I think if you lose your timeout either way, maybe it should be challengable? I'm just glad they didn't call it a TD just do they could review it and then have it "stand."

Final two minutes they can't challenge, only league review. I think if you lose your timeout either way, maybe it should be challengable? I'm just glad they didn't call it a TD just do they could review it and then have it "stand."

yep it was damned close

we got the w tho which is all what matters 

Archived