Looks like Ragland has the edge over Wilson and I'm guessing both will be active throughout the year. Considering that he's bouncing back from a major injury and didn't really have a lot of NFL training in the process I think he'll only get better.

I thought Ramik was playing pretty well.  It takes some stones to just bench him and put what they think is a more talented player in when they felt he was healthy enough to play.   Did they give Ragland the helmet speaker, because I thought Ramik had that?   Or did they give it to DJ?  Wonder if they would consider benching DJ at some point?   I don't see him doing all that much, but he is DJ.    

I thought Ramik was playing pretty well.  It takes some stones to just bench him and put what they think is a more talented player in when they felt he was healthy enough to play.   Did they give Ragland the helmet speaker, because I thought Ramik had that?   Or did they give it to DJ?  Wonder if they would consider benching DJ at some point?   I don't see him doing all that much, but he is DJ.    

I don't think anyone besides DJ would have the speaker. Not only he's the leader of the unit but also playing the most snaps. 

Archived