He has a PFF grade of 40.4. A pass blocking grade of 29.7 and a run blocking grade of 76.9. Those numbers aren't anywhere in the realm of good. He gave up more pressures in the game alone than LDT has all year. He looked like garbage.  I don't know what game you guys were watching but the one I saw from my seat at Arrowhead Monday night and rewatched yesterday showed a guy who looked like exactly what he is... A backup forced into a starting role.

Question: If Ehinger comes back and can play the majority of downs, would Witzman move to RG or is Devey locked in there for Sunday?

Good question. I would go with Devey for consistency. He seemed to get a little better as the game went on and Witz is not exactly killing it.

Our OL is not weak. Kareem is leading the league in rushing for a reason and Alex is having his best season for a reason. Devey stepped up big after just hopping in the game against a defense that crushed Carr and his OL the previous week.

I don't see the hype behind Ehinger. I don't remember him being on a field in a long time so I'd keep using what works unless there's injuries such as LDT. Devey should fill

I don't see the hype behind Ehinger. I don't remember him being on a field in a long time so I'd keep using what works unless there's injuries such as LDT. Devey should fill

It's not hype. He won the job and proved he was the best man. In the games he played, he was a strength rather than a weakness. Nobody at LG has looked as good as him. When healthy he should get his job back based on on the field performance.

It's not hype. He won the job and proved he was the best man. In the games he played, he was a strength rather than a weakness. Nobody at LG has looked as good as him. When healthy he should get his job back based on on the field performance.

Idk what the fuck you be talking about he hasnt even played yet

Jordan Devey, New England: 3-1 in starts

Jordan Devey, San Francisco: 3-6 in starts

Jordan Devey, Kansas City: 1-0 in starts

His pass protection has been poor throughout his career. He will need to be accommodated by the offensive scheme, meaning shorter drops and quicker passes.

Our OL is not weak. Kareem is leading the league in rushing for a reason and Alex is having his best season for a reason. Devey stepped up big after just hopping in the game against a defense that crushed Carr and his OL the previous week.

Hunt is killing it because he is freakishly good. The OL is weak. Alex is killing it as well by running and throwing with people in his face. He has been sacked 16 times. Only one QB has been sacked more and that's Palmer who is not fleet of foot. Alex is very good at avoiding sacks and good at not holding the ball too long.

I would not make light if what Hunt has done. He isn't running through ope holes fo ten yards. He is breaking tackles, cutting on a dime and fighting past multiple players to get his yards. It is truly amazing. If he goes down, we have no running game. Like 1.2 yards per carry running game. Because that is what our line is. At least right now.

Hunt is killing it because he is freakishly good. The OL is weak. Alex is killing it as well by running and throwing with people in his face. He has been sacked 16 times. Only one QB has been sacked more and that's Palmer who is not fleet of foot. Alex is very good at avoiding sacks and good at not holding the ball too long.

I would not make light if what Hunt has done. He isn't running through ope holes fo ten yards. He is breaking tackles, cutting on a dime and fighting past multiple players to get his yards. It is truly amazing. If he goes down, we have no running game. Like 1.2 yards per carry running game. Because that is what our line is. At least right now.

Not true the OL is creating holes and getting blocks at the second level to spring Hunt free past the line of scrimmage where he then operates like a beast.

No team can go 4-0 with a weak OL

Archived