Texans vs Chiefs SNF - match thread

Thought I'd get it started early guys so we can discuss injuries and possible line-ups for the game :D . Apparently, Ford, LDT and Morse didn't practice today but everyone else is fine. Would be great to have Ford back and I think out of all three of them he is the most likely to return tbh. 

Also, Parker Ehinger has been training for about two weeks so maybe the time is right to bring him back for this game? 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL sorry guys. And yes, I am a soccer fan and I usually start match threads on my soccer team's forum too :D

Mods feel free to edit the thread title if you wish.

Gigantic game vs Panama on Friday! But that's another game thread. 

Anyway guys HERE is the injury list for both teams.

Some interesting names on the Texan side. Who on their list would we least want to make it back for the game?

Anyway, I find it interesting that so many commentators are picking Houston for this one, just like they picked Washington last week. It almost seems like they don't really respect us at the moment despite us being a consistently good team over the last few years. Yes, it's gonna be a tough game on the road and their QB is buzzing at the moment. But they've lost twice already for a reason. And IF we do get the win you can bet your bottom dollar the same guys picking against us will be kissings Pitts ass next week too. 

I'm still hoping Ford will make it for the game. Fisher didn't train much last week but was straight back in the side on Monday so hopefully at least one of those three will be back training today. 

ouch

Not ideal I know, but we won without them on Monday against a very good O-line so let's keep the good vibes and hopefully, we'll get another good result. Personally, I thought our defence/O-line got better as the game went on against Washington. Yes, Cousins running 1st downs late in the game was annoying, but all in all, they did Ok. 

Archived