Texans vs Chiefs SNF - match thread

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with mis-chief...this KC team seems to have plenty of gas in the tank and production has increased during the 2nd half in all games this season. The homer in me wants to think that 2nd half adjustments and new looks(matchups) are the reason but the sample size is still too few to call it confidently.

When your QB is playing at the high level Alex has this year, it helps a ton to offset injury issues and gives more coaching flexibility. Eventually there's a tipping point though and now with so many backups on the oline vs good front 7 could prove to be that point. Love to get to Nov 1 in first place and ready to get players back. The way Alex is getting hit right now is scary for our season though.

I'd say it's almost all scheme. When you have as many good pass rushers as we do, there should be more. This 3 man pressure stuff is maddening.

Who are all these pass rushers you are talking about? Get Tamba and Dee back in a few weeks and maybe I'd agree depending on how Tamba does. Right now we are low on pass rushers and Sutton has had to adjust to that. Losing Berry and Nelson also limits his blitzing options.

Who are all these pass rushers you are talking about? Get Tamba and Dee back in a few weeks and maybe I'd agree depending on how Tamba does. Right now we are low on pass rushers and Sutton has had to adjust to that. Losing Berry and Nelson also limits his blitzing options.

Bailey used to get after the qb. Not sure what's going on there.

Jones

Houston

Sorensen when he's sent

DJ when he's sent

Just need to scheme it

Archived