Texans vs Chiefs SNF - match thread

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And are we going to break one big rushing or are they keying on Hunt enough to stop him effectively? I mean, obviously, we cannot answer that. I just wanted to know what it looks like out there. Does it look like he's being stuffed and not seeing things or is the line not blocking well?

Dominate the half but let Houston back into the game. That’s why not finishing drives kill a team. Four scoring drives but three of them result in fgs, meaning after just one scoring drive Houston is back within nine. Offense has to do better.

I have seen the Chiefs play every year since 1965.   I think it fair to say I have watched at least 90% of their games.   I am here to tell you I have not seen better quarterback play from anyone this season than Alex Smith has played this year so far.  The last time the Chiefs had a quarterback who played this well was the 1971 season when Lenny Dawson played.   And yes,  I remember the Joe Montana years as well.

Seriously got to consider giving the man his $12 million.

I have seen the Chiefs play every year since 1965.   I think it fair to say I have watched at least 90% of their games.   I am here to tell you I have not seen better quarterback play from anyone this season than Alex Smith has played this year so far.  The last time the Chiefs had a quarterback who played this well was the 1971 season when Lenny Dawson played.   And yes,  I remember the Joe Montana years as well.

Seriously got to consider giving the man his $12 million.

Agree.  Fix the O-line and they really have something.  Didn't hurt Rogers to sit while Farve kept winning games.

Archived