Texans vs Chiefs SNF - match thread

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand corrected. It was an Achilles. He’s gone for the year. I couldn’t watch the replay of the leg ripple. It made my leg hurt.

Like I said.... the only reason I knew it was his Achilles was because it's happened to me 4 times. I actually finished the trolley run (4 mile run) after my Achilles ruptured at the 1 mile mark.

Time to get healthy. We need all of our guys back and ready here soon minus Conley, Berry and Ware if course gone to IR. Just hope Kelce is good to go and to get our line back. Thank God we have good depth and talent. Erving looked good too, did not hear much of Ragland tonight.

Some guys are gonna have to step up

Demarcus Robinson

K pass

Murray at safety

This defense tonight was disappointing

I hate the prevent at the end of games

I wonder if we will see some Cheson, too. Conley had a solid night tonight. He's a player I like a lot & I am sad to see him go.

It seems we lose a player in each game ((Berry, LDT, Conley) for the season.

If you were in a drinking contest every time they mentioned JJ Watt....you'd be dead.

LOL! We lost a lot of guys too. Oh well. We got the win. I just want to spank the Steelers next week. They've had our # for the past few yrs & I want to stick it to them.

The Chiefs get no respect. We're 5-0. We just spanked the Texans.... & the only thing they focus on is JJ Watt's injury.

It’s not really a lack of respect. For better or worse, watt is one of the few poster boys for this league, just like Brady, so it’s very big news for the league and it’s image when one of its most talented and most marketable guys goes down. It’s really the business side of it.

Smith carried the team tonight. Secondary looked terrible.

1st half they looked great. 2nd half total opposite. Watson just threw up several balls. We had players in position but apparently no one knows how to jump very high. Peters also looked soft in the tackling department.

Archived