• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you somewhat. At this point I love seeing them lose any game.

A last second loss would have been sufficient. A loss that questions your team and QB (albeit media fodder), is not good for us. We let Houston score 26 points on us plus that last second TD star stuffer. Steelers going to be motivated but we need to stop them from clicking.

It's difficult for me to wrap my brain around this fact..."This isn't the same Chiefs team we are used to." We have doubts because we've been lifted to the top only to be dropped on our collective butts too many times over the years. At full strength I would have zero doubt about the Chiefs beating the Steelers. Even with the injuries...I think they get it done. Reid is coaching better, Alex is playing better. Hunt makes our run game better. Not gonna worry about the Steelers being embarassed and looking to avenge last week.

It's difficult for me to wrap my brain around this fact..."This isn't the same Chiefs team we are used to." We have doubts because we've been lifted to the top only to be dropped on our collective butts too many times over the years. At full strength I would have zero doubt about the Chiefs beating the Steelers. Even with the injuries...I think they get it done. Reid is coaching better, Alex is playing better. Hunt makes our run game better. Not gonna worry about the Steelers being embarrassed and looking to avenge last week.

Yeah, I've been waiting for someone to say what some of us may have been thinking. If the Chiefs had no injuries, I'd have zero worries about the Steelers, but injuries are part of the NFL and that's the way it is. 

It's difficult for me to wrap my brain around this fact..."This isn't the same Chiefs team we are used to." We have doubts because we've been lifted to the top only to be dropped on our collective butts too many times over the years. At full strength I would have zero doubt about the Chiefs beating the Steelers. Even with the injuries...I think they get it done. Reid is coaching better, Alex is playing better. Hunt makes our run game better. Not gonna worry about the Steelers being embarassed and looking to avenge last week.

It's this new Smith and his ability to stretch the play, and now finally stretch the field as well. This creates a big problem for defenses. He's looking like Aaron Rodgers lmao, only he refuses to throw INTs. It's remarkable

This also allows the run game to get going. The Texans had a great answer for Hunt this past game, but not Smith. One of the two will get the job done on the offensive side next week.

We're playing at Arrowhead. No exuses if the chiefs lose. They let the steelers walk out of arrowhead with a playoff W last game. F that

I always knew Smith had the potential to play the way he's been playing. We've all seen it in glimpses of the past. His biggest problem in uniform has been consistency, caused by cautious play and conservative behavior resulting in low scoring offensive play. He's saying fuck all dat nowadays and is playing to play ball. Finally! Now go best these annoying steelers ALEX, like you should hve done last season in both games.

This is a huge game for the Steelers as they are a playoff team that plays better under pressure and there will definitely be some pressure on Big Ben. If we can stay calm and do our thing I think the game should be easier than expected. I don't like the state of our defense though, we are giving up way too many passing plays and Big Ben can easily exploit those weaknesses. 

This is a huge game for the Steelers as they are a playoff team that plays better under pressure and there will definitely be some pressure on Big Ben. If we can stay calm and do our thing I think the game should be easier than expected. I don't like the state of our defense though, we are giving up way too many passing plays and Big Ben can easily exploit those weaknesses. 

Today the defence may have been a little slack, but in general, it's been very good this season. I mean, let's be real we've lost a lot of key players. We can only hope and pray that Ford, Morse and LDT will be back for this game. If they are, then that should make a big difference. We also have Hali and Nelson to return too so things aren't looking too bad buddy. 

As for the Steelers. Well, I look at it like this. What's worse to face? A team who has just got a big win and is riding high on confidence (Washington and Texas) or a team whose confidence is on the floor and have just got whooped at home? Wouldn't most people say the former is worse to face?

Today the defence may have been a little slack, but in general, it's been very good this season. I mean, let's be real we've lost a lot of key players. We can only hope and pray that Ford, Morse and LDT will be back for this game. If they are, then that should make a big difference. We also have Hali and Nelson to return too so things aren't looking too bad buddy. 

As for the Steelers. Well, I look at it like this. What's worse to face? A team who has just got a big win and is riding high on confidence (Washington and Texas) or a team whose confidence is on the floor and have just got whooped at home? Wouldn't most people say the former is worse to face?

At this point I doubt we lose any games because of the opposition playing great as we can easily match any team. The only way I see the Chiefs suffering issues is if we end up making huge mistakes that cost us the game. We have to start adding the short term injured players to the roster every week, the defensive struggles may have been caused by the rotation being so weak after suffering so many injuries. 

Personally I'm more confident about this game than I've been against Washington or Houston, but obviously in the NFL we can never be sure (unless it's the Browns).

As for the Steelers. Well, I look at it like this. What's worse to face? A team who has just got a big win and is riding high on confidence (Washington and Texas) or a team whose confidence is on the floor and have just got whooped at home? Wouldn't most people say the former is worse to face?

You want a reeling team if they haven't been there, like a falling to Earth Jets or Browns, not the Steelers. I have questioned the media's hype of them due to not doing much last year, aging QB, Bell's contract, etc., but their ceiling is still high. They can mail in a season, but a big loss doesn't break them. It's this capability and randomness that prefers to avenging. But yes, we can and should win at home.

I hate that the Steelers laid a stinker right before they play us. I think that people should be motivated anyway, but this always seems to be bad for us. Argh!

Same here.   We only have one TO all year.   They had 5 just yesterday.  That never bodes well.  No one circles the wagons like Tomlin.  I hope we can match their intensity and come out angry that they beat us last year, and have pretty much owned us when Big Ben plays.   

Same here. We only have one TO all year. They had 5 just yesterday. That never bodes well. No one circles the wagons like Tomlin. I hope we can match their intensity and come out angry that they beat us last year, and have pretty much owned us when Big Ben plays.

He looked old and slow yesterday. Missed open WRs and was just generally inaccurate. He was also very average in that playoff game. But they do have really good WRs, RB and some young playmakers on defense. We have never matched up well with them. Weve for our hands full with a brutal 5 day stretch coming up.

Pitts can not stop the run!

..and the Chiefs can't stop Bell and Brown.  Should be interesting.  If the Chiefs can get some more of those eight minute drives, it will really help the defense.  The Jags showed what pounding the ball against the PIT defense can do.

..and the Chiefs can't stop Bell and Brown. Should be interesting. If the Chiefs can get some more of those eight minute drives, it will really help the defense. The Jags showed what pounding the ball against the PIT defense can do.

Chiefs have contained the backs. We stop bell this week.

..and the Chiefs can't stop Bell and Brown.  Should be interesting.  If the Chiefs can get some more of those eight minute drives, it will really help the defense.  The Jags showed what pounding the ball against the PIT defense can do.

Chiefs have contained the backs. We stop bell this week.

DL was terrible against the run last year but that seems to have changed so far. Even though it's almost impossible to really stop Bell I think we can contain him to some manageable figures and if the offense can put up some points Big Ben's frustrations will be a nice weapon. 

They about to get old fashioned schooled

See hunt didn't break any no records last week, and i think now there's a running back within 200 yards of him. Career day for a guy who has one every week. We break the nfl record for most ground yards in a game. Hunt ends up with 1000 yards after week 6. And we have a good old fashioned pick party in KC. 54-3 is the final score.

Archived