• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

defense needs to tighten up in this one and the offense needs to keep it rolling.

It's already been happening, but you can count the Chiefs getting everybody's best shot every week now. 

It should be a heavy dose of Kareem Hunt as PIT struggles against the run as do the Chiefs.

It could be a game where both teams focus on the run keeping the scoring down.

defense needs to tighten up in this one and the offense needs to keep it rolling.

It's already been happening, but you can count the Chiefs getting everybody's best shot every week now.

It should be a heavy dose of Kareem Hunt as PIT struggles against the run as do the Chiefs.

It could be a game where both teams focus on the run keeping the scoring down.

Keep playing Erving. I bet a lot of college teams are more organized than the Browns when he was playing for them. Just because you’re an NFL team doesn’t make it a solid environment to thrive in the game of football. Erving is making the most out of giving a chance to play for a superbowl caliber team

The good thing is we may have some key players coming back for this game like Ford, Morse and LDT. I'm hopeful about Kelce too considering he passed the original test and came back out before being pulled. So one would imagine he has a decent chance of being Ok for Sunday (fingers crossed).

Dee Ford was back at practice today, so minus a setback he should be good to go. Kelce's concussion looks mild, but most guys we have have missed a game. I'll call him 50-50. The other guys are highly unlikely to come back until after Raiders game in my opinion when we could possible also get Tamba back based on his tweets anyway.  

With the team we fielded last week..i think we win. With the critical injuries now stacked on top of the already growing list of injuries...im a bit concerned.

Count me as a guy that would take a 1-1 week right now and move forward with 11 days to get healthy for a huge MNF game vs Denver and half our road schedule done. 

Chiefs have never beaten Ben Roethlisberger in games he’s started AND finished against us. 0-6. With the Steelers desperate for redemption this week, and the Chiefs so banged up, we could lose this easy.

This is also the best Chiefs team he has ever faced as Kareem adds a dimension completely missing from last years very close playoff game. That said we will be missing about 7 starters and they are healthy, so it's definitely going to be tough. Plus we've got the target on our backs as the best team in football. They will certainly be very fired up.

This would be a very typical spot for a letdown game for us considering we're in Prime Time the four weeks around this game. Hopefully the playoff loss keeps us emotionally charged anyway. Again I'd take a split of the next two and feel great about our chances for home field advantage. Lose both and we will likely be back in a crowded field behind us. 

I hear on here that we are going to lose almost every week. Keep it going, it's working for us.

LOL exactly. It was said about Washington, Said about Texas etc etc :D

And btw yall Ford is back in training and Reid sounded very confident about Kelce, Houston and Wilson too. So no need to chalk this down as a defeat just yet  :D .

And btw yall Ford is back in training and Reid sounded very confident about Kelce, Houston and Wilson too. So no need to chalk this down as a defeat just yet :D .

Be really happy if both lineman were back.

And btw yall Ford is back in training and Reid sounded very confident about Kelce, Houston and Wilson too. So no need to chalk this down as a defeat just yet :D .

Not sure how Kelce plays considering he’s in concussion protocol.

And btw yall Ford is back in training and Reid sounded very confident about Kelce, Houston and Wilson too. So no need to chalk this down as a defeat just yet  :D .

If Reid sounded confident, we can pretty much consider them out this week. I don't remember the last time an injured guy coming back that Reid was optimistic  :wacko:

Chiefs have never beaten Ben Roethlisberger in games he’s started AND finished against us. 0-6. With the Steelers desperate for redemption this week, and the Chiefs so banged up, we could lose this easy.

This is a huge stat IMO. What we are facing against Big Ben is no different than Carr vs the Chiefs. This week has to be the end of the streak.

If Reid sounded confident, we can pretty much consider them out this week. I don't remember the last time an injured guy coming back that Reid was optimistic  :wacko:

LOL Ok buddy you rule them out of you wish. We'll see if you're right on Friday. I'm betting Houston, Wilson and Ford will be Ok at the very least. And I'm about 70% sure about Kelce tbh simply because he passed his initial concussion test and three days have gone by since then.

Well, the latest injury news is Kelce has done limited practice today. So that is a very good sign. Wilson returned to training and the big news is MITCH MORSE IS BACK in full training now :D . Houston didn't train again after having calf spasms (seen pictures of him with the guys on the field though so I believe this is just a precaution tbh) and LDT is still missing. 

So that means along with Ford we could have Morse back in the side as well on Sunday.  

Archived