• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't expect us to go 16-0, but I really want to beat the Steelers and sweep the donkeys.

This could be the key to the playoffs. Steelers aren't doing as well as expected this year but they might end up in the playoffs since they always find a way. It would be great to face them without the pressure of a 7-0 against the perv.

Well even though the score looked close...that was a total domination and beatdown by Bell and Brown. We had no answers for those two and we lost. Not much more to say. We had no run game. Needed some solid runs to open things up. 17-3 against the AFC except for the Steelers...0-3. I just don't get why we can't play with these guys.

Well even though the score looked close...that was a total domination and beatdown by Bell and Brown. We had no answers for those two and we lost. Not much more to say. We had no run game. Needed some solid runs to open things up. 17-3 against the AFC except for the Steelers...0-3. I just don't get why we can't play with these guys.

Can't have a run game when you only give it to hunt 9 times lol

Chiefs know that the steelers would come in and punch them in the mouth. They knew it and didn't punch back. old school football. That's it. None of this fancy offense when u play them. Line up and Everyman has to fight. Remember when we went into Denver and Jah Reid gave miller a shot. Well that's what I'm talking about. Fuckin chiefs better wake up and start learning to play through the whistle because the other teams will.

Can't have a run game when you only give it to hunt 9 times lol

2.3 yards per carry. I agree Hunt didn't get many touches but nothing I saw made me think if he doubled or tripled the touches somehow he gets massive yards. The Steelers were absolutely dominating our Oline. 

2.3 yards per carry. I agree Hunt didn't get many touches but nothing I saw made me think if he doubled or tripled the touches somehow he gets massive yards. The Steelers were absolutely dominating our Oline. 

OL sure looked terrible but we might have as well tried running it as the fatties on Chiefs are supposed to be athletic. Then again after playing an entire game 100-year old Harrison looked to be faster than Fisher.

Reid seems to abandon the run way too easy. If it's not working from the beginning he just ignores it most of the game rather than finding a way to make it work.

9 carries is not enough. Ever. This is exactly how it was going for a couple games already and then, boom. He starts breaking people off.

Archived