Chiefs reporters at the game have said they saw him after the game and he was fine and in good spirits. They expect to see him playing next week but of course, you never know with these things.

Yes, they take a look the next morning and then throughout the week. But if it's going to return, hopefully if it comes sooner than later so we can start the recovery.

Do you think he put a target on his head? Not blaming him more than the defender but I often wonder how many of these hits are just being competitive, just being dirty in general, or for a reason.

No, that was not targeting. It was a football play. It wasn't just the hit, after the contact, his head smacked the ground.

Do you think he put a target on his head? Not blaming him more than the defender but I often wonder how many of these hits are just being competitive, just being dirty in general, or for a reason.

Aside from the hit, my son had a point. It appeared that a couple times the Texans seem to try to bait him in to a penalty, poking at the ball after the play. It looked like Kelce complained to the ref about it. Glad he didn't bite.

I doubt it, sometimes individual players hate some other individual player but players are all on this ship together and such actions would have major ramifications. 

Aside from the hit, my son had a point. It appeared that a couple times the Texans seem to try to bait him in to a penalty, poking at the ball after the play. It looked like Kelce complained to the ref about it. Glad he didn't bite.

I saw that too.. teams will press him trying to get him to snap & kelce wont get any love from the Refs either..he's just going to have to suck it up.

Archived