Impossible dream?

Can we outdo the raiders(as usual) and give Calvin Johnson a call? I know some will argue need and whatnot, but the thought of Megatron, Kelce, and Hill lined up together with Alex Smith’s new attitude sounds like an all out equalizer...I know the odds are a zillion to one...but if someone could put that bug in Veach’s ear I’d appreciate it!

I hope not.  The Chiefs biggest need isn't another WR.  Sure, any team can use an upgrade at any position, but the Chiefs have plenty of weapons.  Now if Shields and Waters would like to make come backs............

Healthy Morse, Duvernay-Tardif, and Ehinger could do wonders for the offense. Give Smith a little more time, and the Wilsons, Robinsons, and Chessons become so much more useful.

I hope not. The Chiefs biggest need isn't another WR. Sure, any team can use an upgrade at any position, but the Chiefs have plenty of weapons. Now if Shields and Waters would like to make come backs............

Shields, Waters, Roaf all in their prime with these weapons.... man o man

Do we even have the cap space for Megatron? I know he's already rich and would want a ring more than money at this point but still would command a nice salary. That being said I think he would take this offense to a whole new level assuming he didn't lose any athletic traits. 

Archived