Maybe we should have an "injury update" thread pinned on the forum? Just thought I'd put it out there. But anyway yes, it's massive news for us that those three participated in full training today. Early reports suggest that Kelce only had a limited workout yesterday but apparently he actually did a full workout. So if he does another one today then one would hope that he'll be ready to go on Sunday. Dee Ford and Mitch Morse also had full workouts so it really does look like things are coming together at the right time. 

In other news, Andy has just said that Morse won't play on Sunday but is doing well in training. Also said LDT has done some limited training as well so he should be back pretty soon hopefully. It's probably doubtful but if we could get one or both back for the Raiders game that would be brilliant. But I suspect the coaches will play it safe and leave it till the game after. 

In other news, Andy has just said that Morse won't play on Sunday but is doing well in training. Also said LDT has done some limited training as well so he should be back pretty soon hopefully. It's probably doubtful but if we could get one or both back for the Raiders game that would be brilliant. But I suspect the coaches will play it safe and leave it till the game after. 

Aggh...I really want to see Morse and Ehinger back on the field. Fulton and Erving was not a good mix last week...

Aggh...I really want to see Morse and Ehinger back on the field. Fulton and Erving was not a good mix last week...

Ehinger has been taking part in full training for the last three weeks now and wasn't he with the team at Texas? So, if he did well this week there's a chance he could play on Sunday I think. 

Ehinger has been taking part in full training for the last three weeks now and wasn't he with the team at Texas? So, if he did well this week there's a chance he could play on Sunday I think. 

Man I hope so.

Morse and Ehinger are soooooooo much better at run blocking. They've been out, and we've been doing great on the ground. Just imagine what our run game would look like if those two where in the lineup!

Man I hope so.

Morse and Ehinger are soooooooo much better at run blocking. They've been out, and we've been doing great on the ground. Just imagine what our run game would look like if those two where in the lineup!

Yep, them two, LDT, Hali, Ford, Nelson etc. When everyone is healthy it's really gonna be fun to watch :D .

Fulton is well suited to be a legit center. Cam Erving was beasting. Him and Ragland stepped in and became instant leaders on and off the field so it seems.

I was thinking about your statement the other day before reading this. I thought they did pretty decent in the Houston game. I remember Ragland shooting through the gap to pressure Watson. I don't remember seeing him on any other plays, but that play stood out.

610 sports in KC was giving Erving praise for his performance earlier this week after the game.

I believe both guys were 1st or 2nd round picks for the Bills & Browns with lots of potential & upside. It sounds like Ragland was just injured his rookie year. Erving was put at like 3 different OL positions by the Brownies. I don't feel either guy was given a very good chance to succeed by their respective teams.

My thought is this: how big a deal is it if one or both of these guys turn into solid/decent players for us? My understanding is we got them for very little in each trade. It is also my understanding that both guys have huge potential & upside.

I'm thinking (or hoping) we just got 2 high talent players with high round abilities for very little.

Yep...Erving played better than expected. If Erving can develop and we get guys back from injury...suddenly the Oline doesn't appear so suspect.

This is more accurate than saying he played well. From what I'm reading this guy came in here a complete reclamation project with a really bad attitude. He defines bust on many levels but indeed flashed more potential outside at T. He's playing pretty much out of desperation right now and wasn't a disaster, but hardly good last week. Ragland is the guy who kind of got a raw deal in Buffalo because of his injury and certainly didn't earn any bust label there based on play. He also has admitted he's not where he was athletically yet. Again we are now desperate with the unknown issues of Ramik Wilson.

In any case both guys have plenty of upside which made trades worthwhile and If either one pans out to be a future legit starter was a complete steal Even a long term backup solution that would be good. But again I believe they are both playing now because we really are short handed at each position right now. Another reason however we made those trades. I'll honestly be happy if even 1 of the two work out well long term.

Wilson may not play now

I'm sure he'll make it. If he doesn't then Thomas will step in for a game. The key thing is that the "holy trinity" that are Hill, Kelce and Hunt are apparently good to go and that's what's important right now. Also really looking forward to seeing how Robinson gets on too.

Found this on Twitter today.  Sounds like Hali and D. Nicholas are eligible to start practicing today, Monday 10/16/17.  They both have 3 weeks to practice before another IR designation is made and they can't play this season.  We could use them both.

Steven Nelson was also placed on the 6 week IR on 9/3/17.  He can start practicing today but can't play until week 8. https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/91994664249687244

https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/919946642496872448

Ehinger has been practicing the past few weeks and didn't have an injury designation on the injury reports.  Sounds like they are taking it slow with him.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20565713/kansas-city-chiefs-put-cb-steven-nelson-ir-re-sign-rb-cj-spiller

Nick Jacobs @Jacobs71

The frequently asked #Chiefs questions tweet is up.

DMROlsqWkAEpUHO.jpg

https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/9199466424968724

How about this week's injuries?  Will West or Hill be out after the helmet to helmet kill shots delivered by the Steelers?

IMO the Steelers are the dirtiest team in the league.  3 cheap shots by Mike Mitchell  in the game..  the blatant dive at the knees of Alex from behind, the helmet to helmet hit on West when he was going down, and the forearm shiver to Kelce's head. Then there was the helmet to helmet shot on Hill as he was going out of bounds on the punt return by No.45.  Only 1 penalty called by the refs.  It looked like they were giving Pittsburgh carte blanche to try and injure the Chiefs most important players.... Smith, Kelce, West, and Hill all targeted by Tomlin's team of thugs.  It's time for the league to crack down on their BS.

How about this week's injuries? Will West or Hill be out after the helmet to helmet kill shots delivered by the Steelers?

IMO the Steelers are the dirtiest team in the league. 3 cheap shots by Mike Mitchell in the game.. the blatant dive at the knees of Alex from behind, the helmet to helmet hit on West when he was going down, and the forearm shiver to Kelce's head. Then there was the helmet to helmet shot on Hill as he was going out of bounds on the punt return by No.45. Only 1 penalty called by the refs. It looked like they were giving Pittsburgh carte blanche to try and injure the Chiefs most important players.... Smith, Kelce, West, and Hill all targeted by Tomlin's team of thugs. It's time for the league to crack down on their BS.

Chiefs acted like sissies, letting them take shots like that in their own stadium. Pa thetic.

Archived