they're getting a little healthier each week.  by the Denver game i'm hoping Morse and LDT can get out there. 

we should be fully healthy by the DAL game and 100% healthy after the bye.

knocking on wood no more injuries.

How about this week's injuries?  Will West or Hill be out after the helmet to helmet kill shots delivered by the Steelers?

IMO the Steelers are the dirtiest team in the league.  3 cheap shots by Mike Mitchell  in the game..  the blatant dive at the knees of Alex from behind, the helmet to helmet hit on West when he was going down, and the forearm shiver to Kelce's head. Then there was the helmet to helmet shot on Hill as he was going out of bounds on the punt return by No.45.  Only 1 penalty called by the refs.  It looked like they were giving Pittsburgh carte blanche to try and injure the Chiefs most important players.... Smith, Kelce, West, and Hill all targeted by Tomlin's team of thugs.  It's time for the league to crack down on their BS.

Never gonna happen.  Steelers are the "teacher's pet" of the NFL.

Andy Reid just said that "everyone is fairly healthy and ready to go". And has mentioned that Steven Nelson will be practising this week and could play against Denver on Monday!!!!.

So by the sound of it LDT, Morse, Ehinger and West are back. Whilst Nelson has a chance. Hali not mentioned yet but it would be interesting if he returned too. 

All in all this is the best injury update we've had all season...LET'S GO CHIEFS!!!. 

Andy Reid just said that "everyone is fairly healthy and ready to go". And has mentioned that Steven Nelson will be practising this week and could play against Denver on Monday!!!!.

So by the sound of it LDT, Morse, Ehinger and West are back. Whilst Nelson has a chance. Hali not mentioned yet but it would be interesting if he returned too.

All in all this is the best injury update we've had all season...LET'S GO CHIEFS!!!.

Both LDT and Morse are back?

Hallelujah!

Big updates today yall

#Chiefs coach Andy Reid says everyone will practice, including CB Steven Nelson.

Reid also says Morse, Duvernay-Tardif and Nelson went thru 10/10/10 practice on Monday. High speed practice.

I think getting back our o-line will help Kareem big time tbh. And once our running game is fully functioning then that changes things.

I know every team has injuries, including teams that we have played, but I feel that if we had either one of the players that we have missed on the oline, we would be undefeated right now. There would still be issues we need to fix and so it's not perfect, but I think our record would be.

Big updates today yall

#Chiefs coach Andy Reid says everyone will practice, including CB Steven Nelson.

Reid also says Morse, Duvernay-Tardif and Nelson went thru 10/10/10 practice on Monday. High speed practice.

Very nice. 5-2 before getting healthy. Now we just need old man Hali to get his ass off of twitter and contribute to the run D and (God willing) pass D

Archived