Who will make the biggest impact on the side when they return?

Just looking at the guys on the IR list and I was just wondering who yall think will make the biggest impact on our side if/when they return? Obviously, Berry is not in the discussion because if he had a chance to come back this season then it would be him all day, but I just wanted to talk about the other guys (Ware is also out for the season so no need to add him) . The list reads as followed.

1. Steven Nelson

2. Tamba Hali

3. Dadi Nicolas

4. Donald Hawkins

5. Jacoby Glenn

So how do you see any of these guys fitting in should they return? And will it make us stronger than we are right now? 

You're right. Both him and Nicolas are on PUP. Either way though who makes the bigger impact when/if they return in the latter stages of the season?

My vote is Nelson. Although Gaines has played better each week, he is still the weak link in the defense. Mitchell will always be in the discussion because he is targeted so much (Peters opposite side) I definitely think Nelson's return would have more impact.

However, I would like to see Dadi get a shot over zombo. Zombo plays hard, but he just can't get any pass rush, whatsoever. 

Archived