Bowe - Over/Under?

Last year Bowe had 57 receptions for 673 yards and 5 TDs. This year it has been reported that he is in the best shape of his life. However, with the tough schedule Bowe will go against some tough cornerbacks including Revis, Sherman, Peterson, Grimes, and Talib twice. How will he fair compared to last year.

I'm thinking....

Receptions: Under

Yards: Under

TDs: Under

What do you think? 

I think his numbers will be about the same. Last year it took some time for him and Alex to gel. I also think DAT, Kelce/Harris and whomever the #2 reciever is might help Bowe as well........I hope.

I think Bowe's numbers are going to be based on how well and fast the Oline can gel and come together. If the oline sucks, Jamal will have the most carries and catches (check down).

Call me crazy but, I really think Avery is going to have a good year. Also, I'm not knocking Bowe. I just think it's going to be tough for him.

Avery had good moments. If he's healthy he is an asset to stretch the field. Gotta catch the ball though... Drops as many as bowe.

I think if Wessler and Kyle Williams can make the team and stay healthy, they will help out too. Couple that with DAT and a "Formidable" oline, and Bowe may have a good season, along with the rest of the team.

Since Bowe is not a "great" route runner, he needs help. I.e., oline holding up, and someone on the other side taking away the double team...

If he plays a full season gotta go with the over. Like DH said...numbers were way down. He hired a personal trainer, is in great shape and has that developing chemistry year under his belt. THis year he will step up.

He had a good year in Indy in 2012 and he had a shoulder injury last year. He's also in a contract year. He was solid last year imo and I think he'll be better this year. If he could turn into an Eddie Kennison type of player he could have a nice career. It took Kennison a few years to get rolling.

Archived