49ers are one of the worst teams in the NFL, it helps them more to give youngsters snaps rather than aging veterans. I don't see this move as something talent based.

Based on KC run defense I say he could not make it worse. He is going to sign with Oakland.

Raiders signed ILB Navorro Bowman, formerly of the 49ers, to a one-year, $3 million contract.

He never even made it to Dallas. Still a useful run defender, Bowman will add toughness to a weak Oakland inside linebacker corps. He is a liability in pass coverage, however, and had been losing passing-down snaps before the 49ers released him. The Raiders play on Thursday Night Football this week, but we wouldn't be surprised to see Bowman log significant snaps right away.

Related: 49ers

I guess we dont need these numbers.

That didn’t take long. Navorro Bowman made his visit to Oakland today with one planned for Dallas. He never left for Dallas, signing a 1-year, $3 million deal with the Raiders according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport. Bowman was an All Pro four straight seasons from 2012-15. He suffered an Achilles tear four games into last season. He has 47 combined tackles (22 solo) this season...

I still have not heard any real reason why Ramik Wilson was benched.

I haven't either.  I thought he was playing pretty well, better than DJ.   DJ probably deserves to be benched but he won't be, because of who he is, and I get that.   

Glad we passed on Navarro.   

Archived