CHiefs vs Pitt - Game Thread Revenge

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need more talent at WR. Probably not have Hill Thursday. That gives us like DAT and Robinson at #1 and #2. Kelce is the only TE who can catch. Injuries going to catch up now and bring us back down to earth. Cannot blame Alex today, couple of bad throws, but we need our interior line back and need someone to step up at WR. Conley was a key cog, losing him will really hurt the passing game and outside run blocking and it showed today.

When I saw Fulton throw the ball over Smith's head to hand Pit their first two points, I shook my head and knew we were gonna lose today. Remember how we finished at Texas? Well, that sloppiness haunted us throughout this whole game too and eventually lead to our demise. I'm bitter we lost to those clowns again, but I guess a loss was gonna come sooner rather than later. We all dream of going to the super bowl, and we're still very much in the hunt to do just that. But Veach and Andy really need to sit down and seek to address some weak spots in this team that have been evident for a while. Firstly our WR group isn't good enough. You can't be relying on the likes of Conley if you really want to get anywhere. And the way Bell was running wild was also a clear sign that we still haven't addressed the run defence. 

Get those things sorted and we WILL be a serious force. But if we don't, then we'll win most weeks, but still probably come up short when it really matters. 

We need more talent at WR. Probably not have Hill Thursday. That gives us like DAT and Robinson at #1 and #2. Kelce is the only TE who can catch. Injuries going to catch up now and bring us back down to earth. Cannot blame Alex today, couple of bad throws, but we need our interior line back and need someone to step up at WR. Conley was a key cog, losing him will really hurt the passing game and outside run blocking and it showed today.

Did i something about Hill?

When I saw Fulton throw the ball over Smith's head to hand Pit their first two points, I shook my head and knew we were gonna lose today. Remember how we finished at Texas? Well, that sloppiness haunted us throughout this whole game too and eventually lead to our demise. I'm bitter we lost to those clowns again, but I guess a loss was gonna come sooner rather than later. We all dream of going to the super bowl, and we're still very much in the hunt to do just that. But Veach and Andy really need to sit down and seek to address some weak spots in this team that have been evident for a while. Firstly our WR group isn't good enough. You can't be relying on the likes of Conley if you really want to get anywhere. And the way Bell was running wild was also a clear sign that we still haven't addressed the run defence.

Get those things sorted and we WILL be a serious force. But if we don't, then we'll win most weeks, but still probably come up short when it really matters.

Ouch. Truth hurts.

Conley was the gel for this offense.

Tough loss.  Seemed like everything went Steelers' way.  Big surprise the Chiefs not catching breaks.

Reid should've taken the 3 to make it 12-6, I was screaming so at the time.

I still think Harris had the TD on that 4th down pass.  2 hands and 2 feet in the end zone is a TD with tie going to the offensive player.

Just like the NFL to screw the Chiefs on the call.  Should've been challenged by Reid.

Chiefs will use this as a learning experience and get better.

Run defense was pathetic. Our pass protection was pathetic. Smith got shaken and turned into the old Smith. He must have missed Demarcus Robinson wide open at least 3 times. Then Reid's decision not to kick that FG was very boneheaded too. Just a lousy lousy performance against a team we should have been motivated to play our best game against.

This.

Hopefully it's only motivation going forward to get better.

not to be a whiner, but I saw 3 helmet to helmet hits on Chiefs that went uncalled.

I just don't understand why the Chiefs cant get calls their way

Yep. We were getting screwed by the refs all game. There was a BS interference call against Gaines where a Steelers WR basically threw him down.

I counted 2 helmet to helmet hits that went uncalled .... one on West. The other on Hill. What was the :3rd?

Also, there was the offsetting penalty call where AS11 was called for grounding when he threw it at Kelce. How are we called for intentional grounding when Kelce is right freaking there!?!

F#ck these refs today. They can eat a bag of d!cks.

Archived