Houston is wasted by Sutton. He is in coverage way too much. Hate this defense that Sutton plays. Takes the agressiveness away. Sutton wastes the talent on this team.

Houston can't even run anymore. Ford was taken out in favor of Zombo. I almost feel schematically we're not prepared to stop the run.

Houston can't even run anymore. Ford was taken out in favor of Zombo. I almost feel schematically we're not prepared to stop the run.

He runs just fine. He is rated great in coverage. Its Sutton. He makes this defense good instead of great. How can you not have Houston attacking? 

Look at Denver. They were last in the year if not one of the worst run defenses last year now they're tops in the league by far. They only brought in that DT from Cinci. Not so much personnel but attitude. We are too soft.

Exactly. Sutton is the issue.

Did Ron Parker make any plays today? He continually gets a free pass. I haven't seen much from him this year in Berry's absence. Sorenson has been serviceable but shouldn't be an every down player and Murray is up and coming. We need another physical safety in the draft.

Not blaming him just pointing out he is not great. A better DC would get more from this group. Obviously the offense was sub par today. Still Sutton is a soft approach DC.

Y, Sutton is an ok D coodinator. 

I just HATE how late he adjusts to everything.  it's almost like he gets destroyed for a half, needs halftime to think about things and then adjusts.  I can't grasp how he isn't able to adjust on the fly. 

how the F do you allow Bell to just utterly dominate our defense the ENTIRE first half.  great D Coord should never let that happen if your defense has talent like ours.

I know our run d isn't the greatest but cmon

Same issue as last year...great that Pittsburgh exposed it...

Love to see Bowman

Really glad you chimed in to back me.

We watch him out here. He can still play better than any of our guys.

Sad that Logan , bailey, jones and can't slow the run down.

Archived