We need to talk OLINE. When will it.........

Oline looked pretty soft. I knew at a critcal point Harrison was going to beat Fisher and he did. That sack killed that drive and any hope of pulling it out.

Where were the holes Hunt is supposed to run through?

Where was our run D? Bell might have gone for 250 if they wanted to push it.

And Andy once again blames himself for not doing a better job coaching=broken record.

Oline looked pretty soft. I knew at a critcal point Harrison was going to beat Fisher and he did. That sack killed that drive and any hope of pulling it out.

Where were the holes Hunt is supposed to run through?

Where was our run D? Bell might have gone for 250 if they wanted to push it.

And Andy once again blames himself for not doing a better job coaching=broken record.

The Chiefs are 28-10 in their last 38 games.  It's the NFL, you're not going to win every single game.

Usually after a game like this Reid makes an adjustment and things get better.

Let's see what some adversity does for the Chiefs going forward with a loss under their belt now.

The Chiefs are 28-10 in their last 38 games. It's the NFL, you're not going to win every single game.

Let's see what some adversity does for the Chiefs going forward with a loss under their belt now.

Well said. The overractions to losing can be comical at times. We played like complete crap yesterday but were tough enough we made it a game in the end despite missing 60 percent of our Oline. We need that oline to help us control the clock as our run defense looks very suspect again.

The Chiefs are 28-10 in their last 38 games.  It's the NFL, you're not going to win every single game.

Well said. The overractions to losing can be comical at times. We played like complete crap yesterday but were tough enough we made it a game in the end despite missing 60 percent of our Oline. We need that oline to help us control the clock as our run defense looks very suspect again.

It seemed to me like the Steelers gameplan was to take advantage of our injuries. 

All that aside, we still only lost by 6 made mistakes that cost us points and had a chance at the end.

As I stated, I hope Reid and the rest of the coaching staff take this loss hard and use the short week as an excuse to work even harder to correct mistakes.

I think KC has given their players , oline , extra time to get healthy. That is a very good thing.

Oakland allowed their injured QB to play. Not Smart.

Hope we get a few back this week. 

I was wondering if we were letting some guys heal a little bit for the game against Oakland.  In particular I feel like we kept Morse, Ehringer, and Wilson back from yesterday's game in order to rest them for the Thursday game in OAK.

I was pissed yesterday when we lost.  I still think we were screwed by the refs.  However, when I step back to think about all of the significant players we had on IR or out yesterday (Ware, Berry, Hali, Ehringer, Nelson, Morse, LDT, Conley, and Wilson) I realize we are playing with damn near half of our team.

60% of our starting offensive line is out.  50% of our starting secondary was out yesterday.  66% of our main WRs were out yesterday.  7 starters were out (that's 1/3 or our starting line up).

Let those #'s sink in....  I know injuries are a part of the NFL, but we are snake-bitten with injuries. 

I hope we can get Ehringer, Morse, and Wilson back this week vs. OAK).  Has anyone heard a timeline for getting Nelson back?  We need to get him in there subbing for Gaines ASAP.

I was wondering if we were letting some guys heal a little bit for the game against Oakland. In particular I feel like we kept Morse, Ehringer, and Wilson back from yesterday's game in order to rest them for the Thursday game in OAK.

I was pissed yesterday when we lost. I still think we were screwed by the refs. However, when I step back to think about all of the significant players we had on IR or out yesterday (Ware, Berry, Hali, Ehringer, Nelson, Morse, LDT, Conley, and Wilson) I realize we are playing with damn near half of our team.

60% of our starting offensive line is out. 50% of our starting secondary was out yesterday. 66% of our main WRs were out yesterday. 7 starters were out (that's 1/3 or our starting line up).

Let those #'s sink in.... I know injuries are a part of the NFL, but we are snake-bitten with injuries.

I hope we can get Ehringer, Morse, and Wilson back this week vs. OAK). Has anyone heard a timeline for getting Nelson back? We need to get him in there subbing for Gaines ASAP.

We could be trying to keep some fresh legs for Sunday, but more likely I'd think the plan is to bring most of these guys back on Monday night vs Denver. This gives everyone another 15 days to heal up. But we will find out soon enough.

Houston is hardly old or slow.

Sutton absolutely is using him incorrectly.

Not sure if it's Sutton using him incorrectly or the lack of depth at OLB. Ford is only good for rushing the passer so unless Chiefs are sending a full on blitz Houston has to drop back to coverage, Hali isn't really good at coverage either but he wasn't as bad as Ford so Houston could rush more. 

I'm guessing they'll try to make Kpass a 3-4 OLB or find someone else who can play all aspects of the position but probably won't be a top guy in any of them. 

I was wondering if we were letting some guys heal a little bit for the game against Oakland.  In particular I feel like we kept Morse, Ehringer, and Wilson back from yesterday's game in order to rest them for the Thursday game in OAK.

I was pissed yesterday when we lost.  I still think we were screwed by the refs.  However, when I step back to think about all of the significant players we had on IR or out yesterday (Ware, Berry, Hali, Ehringer, Nelson, Morse, LDT, Conley, and Wilson) I realize we are playing with damn near half of our team.

60% of our starting offensive line is out.  50% of our starting secondary was out yesterday.  66% of our main WRs were out yesterday.  7 starters were out (that's 1/3 or our starting line up).

Let those #'s sink in....  I know injuries are a part of the NFL, but we are snake-bitten with injuries. 

I hope we can get Ehringer, Morse, and Wilson back this week vs. OAK).  Has anyone heard a timeline for getting Nelson back?  We need to get him in there subbing for Gaines ASAP.

I thought I read somewhere November for Nelson

It's not all oline guys.

Here's a clip.

Hunt accounted for two of the sacks on his own.

He got trucked twice.

https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/status/919960976589557762

Are you referring to Erving missing his man?  That's what I see, yes Hunt got ran over but Erving should've had that guy IMO.  I don't know why he went to help Fulton and DT the NT.

I thought I read somewhere November for Nelson

Could be, there's two IR designations.  I thought he was on the one for week 6 but it must be the one that allows him to come back after week 8.

I wonder when Hali will get activated?

I know everyone is bummed with yesterday as am I, but with the short week the first loss might be at the right time to easily forget and move on to Oakland.

This should also be getting healthier and healthier each week.

Archived