We need to talk OLINE. When will it.........

Are you referring to Erving missing his man? That's what I see, yes Hunt got ran over but Erving should've had that guy IMO. I don't know why he went to help Fulton and DT the NT.

Nope, that hunt stepping up to pick up a man and getting trucked.

Right, he did, but that's now what was supposed to happen.  Erving didn't even try to block the guy and instead tried to help Fulton at C chip the guy he was blocking.

By doing so, he gave the ILB a free running shot at Hunt.

Right, he did, but that's now what was supposed to happen. Erving didn't even try to block the guy and instead tried to help Fulton at C chip the guy he was blocking.

By doing so, he gave the ILB a free running shot at Hunt.

Right, Erving turns right away to double. I'm sure that was the call. Rb's tend to take the blitzing lb.

He should be able to slow a guy down.

It's not all oline guys.

Here's a clip.

Hunt accounted for two of the sacks on his own.

He got trucked twice.

https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/status/919960976589557762

On consecutive plays too. Literally run over. Our line was still awful yesterday. That interior 3 is really subpar. Having 1 backup in is fine, but having 3 start is killing us. Is Ehringer gonna play again eventually? Witzmann is pretty lousy.

Rewatched the 1st drive. 1st play Schwartz completely whiffed on Tuit letting him drive into the backfield while other Steelers swarmed up Hunt. 2nd down was a 3 man rush where Erving was caught holding bc Mitchell couldn't lay a solid double team. Then the snap over the head by Fulton. O-Line needs to set the tone. I'm wondering whether Andy Heck has coached these guys up enough. Common 5 years of this and Reid and company can't find some maulers like per say Tennessee's O-Line...Set the tempo man the game is won and loss in the trenches. Don't think Morse and LDT would have made much of difference. Oh and Fisher...my God letting old man Harrison romp you once again shame on you. Our tackles are too finesse. Get some bulldozers Andy! Find some durable interior lineman tired of Morse being out.

Rewatched the 1st drive. 1st play Schwartz completely whiffed on Tuit letting him drive into the backfield while other Steelers swarmed up Hunt. 2nd down was a 3 man rush where Erving was caught holding bc Mitchell couldn't lay a solid double team. Then the snap over the head by Fulton. O-Line needs to set the tone. I'm wondering whether Andy Heck has coached these guys up enough. Common 5 years of this and Reid and company can't find some maulers like per say Tennessee's O-Line...Set the tempo man the game is won and loss in the trenches. Don't think Morse and LDT would have made much of difference. Oh and Fisher...my God letting old man Harrison romp you once again shame on you. Our tackles are too finesse. Get some bulldozers Andy! Find some durable interior lineman tired of Morse being out.

Titans OL might be the best group in the NFL right now so it's not easy to replicate that group without major investment. I would be more than happy if Chiefs could get to the 2013 level of OL, that was a solid group that did well for Reid.

Archived