Demarcus Robinson

Yesterday was a crap day but how did yall think this young man did In his first start? He had one good catch in the game but what impressed me more was the two times he got separation from his man and created TD opportunities if Alex would have found him when in those great positions. 

The more he plays, I think the more confident he will become. He'll still be learning the schemes so when he's fully up to date then watch out!!..I think he's got intelligence and the speed/skill to go with it. Once he gets that first TD let's hope he starts flying.

I think D Rob will be an excellent WR for Mahomes.  

My thoughts exactly. This year will be the learning curve for him and he can be a major contributor next year. Still think that he could do some nice things this year as well so we'll see how things go between him and Smith against a non-Steelers opponent.

Just saw some clips of D-Rob....

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

Man, some of those moves, combined with the speed is just mouthwatering to watch. Time after time the kid was getting separation and causing all sorts of problems with his stutter movements and route running, but Alex just didn't find him. I firmly believe that the more Robinson plays, the better he will be and we may have a genuine star on our hands here. Because let's be honest, Pitts has a good defence (as we've found out far too often) but he was beating his man time and time again on Sunday. And these clips don't even include the run he made that had him wide open in the N-zone either. This is why I think he will be much better for us than Conley. Robinson just makes things happen and If he's given the right service I see him scoring a whole bunch of TD's tbh.

1500 yards 15 TDs

LOL let's be realistic my friend :D . I think he'll do well where yards are concerned because the kid gets separation quite easily, is a good catcher of the ball and has tons of speed. In terms of TD's? Well, I'd be happy with five or above tbh. I think that would be an encouraging start for him. 

Great links. Thanks. Robison will get his chance. He just got his start on our worst game of the season. Alex will be fine. Robinson will be fine. We just have to block somebody. It is hard to watch 4 guys converge on the QB or Hunt have to break 2 tackles to get back to the line of scrimmage.

600 yards and 4 TDs would be nice. Then to see him keep going from there next year. We need a true #1 WR. Hill would be great at slot/2nd WR spot and keep putting the better WRs that fit their role from there. I love Hill but having a true #1 would take this team to even better heights if Mahomes is ready next year. #1, Hill, Kelce and Hunt.....plus others we have like our 3 TE set etc will be hard to defend more so than those options right now.

600 yards and 4 TDs would be nice. Then to see him keep going from there next year. We need a true #1 WR. Hill would be great at slot/2nd WR spot and keep putting the better WRs that fit their role from there. I love Hill but having a true #1 would take this team to even better heights if Mahomes is ready next year. #1, Hill, Kelce and Hunt.....plus others we have like our 3 TE set etc will be hard to defend more so than those options right now.

I think if Robinson shines this season, then he could develop into a number one wr. HERE is a detailed article about his performance on sunday yall.

Archived