I really like where are are at.

True we are beat up and can't block anyone. Defense is worn down and struggling for a stop. It will be a very tough Raider game after the physical beating we took and a short week. A division game on the road beat up and short week. We could easily lose this next game.  But...

After that we have 11 days off between games. That is almost a bye. We come back healthy, beat the Broncos and Cowboys then get 13 days off.  Come back with Giants, Bills, Jets, Raiders, etc.

The toughest part of the season is behind us. I know we just lost to the Steelers and Reid, Sutton, Smith, DJ and Dirty Dan should all be fired immediately, but after Thursday things get much easier.

And yes the Raiders are in a tough spot like the Steelers were. They could rally and kick our butts. But if they do, it is not a big deal.   Just like the Steeler loss.

True we are beat up and can't block anyone. Defense is worn down and struggling for a stop. It will be a very tough Raider game after the physical beating we took and a short week. A division game on the road beat up and short week. We could easily lose this next game.  But...

After that we have 11 days off between games. That is almost a bye. We come back healthy, beat the Broncos and Cowboys then get 13 days off.  Come back with Giants, Bills, Jets, Raiders, etc.

The toughest part of the season is behind us. I know we just lost to the Steelers and Reid, Sutton, Smith, DJ and Dirty Dan should all be fired immediately, but after Thursday things get much easier.

And yes the Raiders are in a tough spot like the Steelers were. They could rally and kick our butts. But if they do, it is not a big deal.   Just like the Steeler loss.

If we could just get..stay healthy, there's no one in the NFL that could beat us..IMO. 

Sutton has to do something about that Nickel Defense though. I think we're gonna see a lot of 3-4 WR sets for awhile..

I can't disagree with that. Luckily Berry is our only stud that's hurt. A Hunt injury would sink us. I am really happy we are not in GBs shoes. We lose our QB and the next guy is just as good. In different ways of course. Oline needs to get healthy.

I can't disagree with that. Luckily Berry is our only stud that's hurt. A Hunt injury would sink us. I am really happy we are not in GBs shoes. We lose our QB and the next guy is just as good. In different ways of course. Oline needs to get healthy.

Yea, your comment about Berry just made me realize why Sutton runs that stupid Nickel defense so much. It was because of Berry. And now that Berry's out, he's trying to make it work with Sorrenson, and Sorrenson is just not capable. 

We gotta change it up.

Hey, if you are gonna predict a loss, be bold, do not equivocate!  The Raiders are going to stomp our sorry asses, win by four touchdowns at least!  The Chiefs will have to take a bus home because no airline will even want to fly them back to KC.  See, that's the way to do it!  :D

Considering all the injuries how could we not be happy as long as we at least beat Denver. Do that and we will have the division lead, good players coming back and a much softer 2nd half schedule as you said. This mini bye week followed by a real bye week couldn't come at a better time. 

We lose our QB and the next guy is just as good.

This is the most ridiculous statement made on here in a long, long time (probably since mugsy was trolling the LR).

Smith is the only qb on the roster that has ever taken a snap in the NFL.

This is the most ridiculous statement made on here in a long, long time (probably since mugsy was trolling the LR).

you haven't got the memo that nobody takes Diehard seriously have you?

If you are correct, we wasted 2 first round picks. I don't think it is in conceivable. Smith would take care of the ball better and you can run more plays with Smith, but I think Mahomes is better than Watson and Watson is doing OK.

The real point here is that we a fortunate to have a real option behind our starter.

With Raiders having won 2 games and Denver losing Sunday night, our path just got easier.

Can’t remember the last time we’re in week 6 and talking about Chiefs making playoffs so easy like. Times have changed in this Reid era. It would be shocking for the Chiefs to skip out on the playoffs from here on out

Carr may be back but he didn't look 100% and that probably won't change in a short week. Even a healthy Carr failed so much against the Chiefs that I doubt a banged up one will do any better. I'm relatively comfortable going into this game and a win is basically followed by a bye week that will have most of the injuries taken care of. Unless there's a big surprise I think there'll be a win streak until the bye week.

It's funny how the Chiefs won four games in a row without Berry, but the Chiefs have to play a full game without Conley, and they lose because they can't sustain drives on offense.

The Conley loss has been and will continue to be huge. I don't like where the Chiefs are at.

Every other team in the league has issues as serious or more serious than ours. KC still has the most impressive resume in the league so far. Consider the records of the teams we beat. Every team we've played except for the Chargers is in the top 2 of their division. Their combined record is 21-14. When not playing the Chiefs they are 20-9.

Archived