Time for KC Raider Predictions

Sorry guys. Raiders backs against the wall. Sutton plays his soft nickel defense...never learns. Hate to say it & hope I am so very wrong.

Raiders copy Steelers and win 27-13...I dont see it as a close game...Chiefs too many key injuries

I see KC winning the division with an 11-5 record. So thats 6-4 the rest of the way.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry guys. Raiders backs against the wall. Sutton plays his soft nickel defense...never learns. Hate to say it & hope I am so very wrong.

Raiders copy Steelers and win 27-13...I dont see it as a close game...Chiefs too many key injuries

I see KC winning the division with an 11-5 record. So thats 6-4 the rest of the way.

LOL so why can't we just copy the LAST FOUR teams in a row that have beaten the Raiders if it's that easy? :D 

LOL so why can't we just copy the LAST FOUR teams in a row that have beaten the Raiders if it's that easy? :D

I don't know who does this other than Evad, but there is an inside joke like thing that this board has been doing in predicting losses hoping that ensures a win. But I think against the Steelers, they were being serious.

Short week

Interior line issues

Mack vs fisher

Bowman

Unfortunately, i too, think we lose. We are due to lose a division game.

I don't think the loss has any bearing on the season or getting into the playoffs.

Not the end of the world.

Simple loss.

I don't know who does this other than Evad, but there is an inside joke like thing that this board has been doing in predicting losses hoping that ensures a win. But I think against the Steelers, they were being serious.

So on a prediction thread everyone should predict a win. Sorry did not get that message.  ;)

So on a prediction thread everyone should predict a win. Sorry did not get that message. ;)

Is that what I said? I guess I didn't get the message either. ;) I was talking about a reverse jinx, not what everyone is supposed to do. I couldn't remember whether you joined that or not.

I'm not one for predictions tbh, as I just think what will be will be. BUT, it does seem like some folks believe the world has fallen in after ONE defeat, and are more than happy to give the advantage to a team who has lost FOUR IN A ROW? It just doesn't seem logical to me. Yes, we can lose tonight, but when you put everything on the table it all points to a Chiefs win. We've had the toughest schedule in the entire league, we're battled hardened for encounters like this whether it's a short week or not.

no feeling it.. Raiders win and Chiefs look pathetic two weeks in a row.. the Press and the Fans start questioning whether they are legit and the chorus of doubters about Andy's play calling and Sutton's gets a bit louder... I think Peters falls on his face against his home town team...maybe on purpose.. I dont trust the kid.

I would not be shocked to see them drop the next 3 games before the bye

I'm sure this thread will be a ghost town when it comes to people coming back for their crow after a Chiefs' win.

I have eaten Crow before Missouri Conservationist Magazine had a recipe.. I  like it pounded out, battered  and fried like a Tenderloin

Chiefs win 31-17. Close first half but we score a ST or defensive TD to really open it up. Carr has crap numbers against us and he is not feeling all that well plus being a short week means he did not have much time to heal up. We expose the LB group, they have 2 undrafted LBs, which one that does start, playing next to Bowman. Bowman just signed so he will not have all that much time to absorb the whole play book either. They do not have the speed or cover abilities to stop Hill going long, Kelce across the middle or Hunt breaking free. Lynch will have a decent first half but we adjust and shut them down the second half.

Only thing really worries me about this game is the short week. Last time we lost to the Raiders was on a Thursday night game in Oakland. Carr has not particularly played well against us in that time. 4 tds to 5 picks and Mack has only has 3 sacks in 4 games. Mack isn't exactly setting the world on fire this year either. Since that 1 -5 start a couple of years ago this team has shown to bounce back well after a loss. When the steelers beat the crap out of us last year we came back and coincidentally beat the Raiders in Oakland by 16.

Close game but the Chiefs pull it out.

Archived