Ramik Wilson

Can someone explain WHY HE’s not active?!?! He had a hell of a game against NE, he took over for DJ when DJ went out last year with an achilles and held the fort, and his tackling is superb all around, not to mention he earned his position instead of let some Ragdoll in the starting position after tradin for him cuz he’s sutton’s bitch boy.

Why the fuck is he missing? Is he injured? Is he in Reid’s doghouse? Does anyone have any explanation?

He was the signal caller last year when DJ was out. Ragland, is not NFL ready yet and it showed. There has been no articles regarding Wilson about any injury or update. I've been googling him for weeks trying to find an explanation. All of a sudden he was inactive standing on the sidelines with street clothes.

Can someone explain WHY HE’s not active?!?! He had a hell of a game against NE, he took over for DJ when DJ went out last year with an achilles and held the fort, and his tackling is superb all around, not to mention he earned his position instead of let some Ragdoll in the starting position after tradin for him cuz he’s sutton’s bitch boy.

Why the fuck is he missing? Is he injured? Is he in Reid’s doghouse? Does anyone have any explanation?

He barely played vs NE and finished with 0 tackles, 0 assists.

He barely played vs NE and finished with 0 tackles, 0 assists.

There was one play he blew up the FB on a 4th down where Chiefs took over and thus created the last momentum change to spring the win.

Anyways that’s not the point. He’s better than Ragland and has far more NFL experience, and is a sure tackler.

So tell me, whats the deal on this dude?

I look to be in the minority here as, even though I like ramik, I believe rags is an upgrade to the mike. Dj was talking about rags being a natural leader and taking on more responsibility than what was expected as far as getting the front alligned. It's nice to have some depth inside for a change. Thanks to veach

I look to be in the minority here as, even though I like ramik, I believe rags is an upgrade to the mike. Dj was talking about rags being a natural leader and taking on more responsibility than what was expected as far as getting the front alligned. It's nice to have some depth inside for a change. Thanks to veach

Agreed. Ragland is just getting healthy and acclimating to our system. His ceiling is way higher than Wilsons.

Wilson is only dominant in preseason. I think he is steady and should be on the team, but DJ and Houston are the studs. Ragland is weak but improving. He well develop into that compliment to DJ. Then I think it is between KPL and Eligwe to win DJs spot next year.

He was waived last year and nobody claimed him. That says a lot.

Actually I thought we traded him to the bengals, by the time they cut him we had suffered injuries, so we brought him back. He is a good lb. Vech saw what could happen if dj went down, so he stocked us up with depth. Dj (Swan song), ramik (played good enough to make me comfortble), rags (huge ceiling,leader, physically imposing)..., kpl (athleticism is not lacking in this lb), eligwe (has everything you look for, might have the most upside of any lb on our roster), t. smith (plays hard n fast, lots of special teams reps, played a lil olb which surprised me.. I would like to see him get reps at the safety lb hybrid). I like our mbls moving forward. Just need time to learn. Dj will be these kids coach next year.

Wilson is only dominant in preseason. I think he is steady and should be on the team, but DJ and Houston are the studs. Ragland is weak but improving. He well develop into that compliment to DJ. Then I think it is between KPL and Eligwe to win DJs spot next year.

Thats a big D-end and an OLB.   transition would be tough.

Archived