Board applications

Whenever I hit quote, all it does is take me to the reply box below with nothing in it. Also when I try to use hyperlink above the post to highlight and link an article it just gives me a pop up box that does not work nor can I cancel out of it. Is there a specific browser I should use for this site or settings? I try to cut and just paste a link or any wording from any article and it does not allow me to even do this.

Thoughts and thank you,

Whenever I hit quote, all it does is take me to the reply box below with nothing in it. Also when I try to use hyperlink above the post to highlight and link an article it just gives me a pop up box that does not work nor can I cancel out of it. Is there a specific browser I should use for this site or settings? I try to cut and just paste a link or any wording from any article and it does not allow me to even do this.

Thoughts and thank you,

that happens to me when i use IE, it works in firefox

Thoughts and thank you,

Most the people here are just unquotable  :D

Archived